Pedalboard Pictures!

the boss me 50 requires 9 volt, not 12 leh....not noisy to me leh.... :D i bot the boss adapter long ago with the me-50, dowan to condemn to redundancy...like so many of my other pedals :lol:

Hey nice BB Preamp bro.... ever compared it with the RC Booster? i've been wondering how these two are similar yet different.

i love checking out others' pedalboards - a grown-up version of collecting pokemon cards :lol:

Hi

Sad to say I didn't really try out the RC..I had this pedal in my mind all along so didn't really see the need to try the RC.

Maybe you could check this out to see the difference..

http://www.prosoundcommunications.com/english/xotic/effects/vgreview/index.html

or

http://www.prosoundcommunications.com/english/xotic/effects/bb_preamp/index.html

But to me,,,,omigod,,,i testdrived it at jam over the weekend for 4 hours straight...

and it seemed to me that the tone got sweeter and sweeter as i jammed...and true to the tone of my guitar....more drive?just hit the strings harder...very responsive...played pride and joy on it...WOW..I can actually hear the individual notes clearly amidst the slightly high dialed-in gain setting.

some of my friends(non gearheads/traditional musicians) have tried it and are weirded out but thoroughly impressed...as this is such a sophisticated pedal...

Thing i liked was the responsiveness..the offered dynamics....the gain is damn tweakable...with the (BASS/Treble) EQ..it is perfect..

and yeah. one more thing....gain at 0....completely transparent.

try it..

to me, for the style i'm playing (classic rock blues jazz funk)Its perfect.

Regards. :lol:

thanks... i did go to that Xotic site. but the layman review makes it easier to understand what it does, sometimes better than reading the site description. the price is abit of a put-off though... but i will chk out the video demo of the BB Preamp

yp snuffle bro - I finally got the pedal board.... worf it.... coz my stuff fits cun-cun... thanx for the info 8)

edboard.jpg

Finally done after so long, with the most stupid thing being the looper pedal i made for myself :x Happily grinning and planting it on my board, next thing i realised was that i have not enough patch cables to wire them up.

As you guys can see, i may have a little ocd for neatness i.e. velcro-ed the dc lines down too. Ibanez CS9 was from subversion for 58 bucks, real old 80s issued MIJ unit so i had to make a velcro strap to put it on my board. Can't bear to deface it by ripping off the rubber and tag below :lol:

The clyde deluxe is geared more towards the old school stuffs, if you like alot of the funk stuffs or old Vox tones then the Clydes does them. It's not geared towards high gain playing like most ppl said but i could live with it, heck most artistes back in the 80s also stuck to what they had then! :D

aye Souljah, you've got nice guitarplaying too man.

MrE.....yours is guitar envy leh :lol:

My board really rocks hard, that sometimes it's really shag to carry it for jams :x The reason this board is alittle extensive on the drives is because i sometimes rotate my strat and humbuck guitars so i just dump all i need in this board.

edo83 said:
aye Souljah, you've got nice guitarplaying too man.

MrE.....yours is guitar envy leh :lol:

My board really rocks hard, that sometimes it's really shag to carry it for jams :x The reason this board is alittle extensive on the drives is because i sometimes rotate my strat and humbuck guitars so i just dump all i need in this board.

no lah.. nothing much compared to some of the guys here... just a small collection of 4 guitars

ah.. so i'm guessing the MI Audio Blues boy is for your strat then? and the Crunch Box for your humbucker-equipped guitar?

Back