Pedalboard Pictures!

Hehe, been browsing pictures of all your pedalboards. Great stuff.

I noticed almost everyone scoop the low mids on their GE-7

PICT0010.jpg

here's mine

Digitech Synth Wah
Boss PS-3
Boss HR-2
Ibanez CF-7
Jim Dunlop JH-1 WAH
Ibanez DE-7
and
Vox cooltron Bulldog Distortion.

PICT0017.jpg

n this the old 1 with custom made pedal board... .hahahaha tough job.

pretty heavy. i change the stock tube to a jj tesla tube. den it sounds........POWER...... but a bit noisy wen i turn the drive knob suwer after 3'o'clock. bought the e.q pedal on impulse. didnt make full use of it and sold it away. n its more of a deco purpose..... hehehehe.

hey kheir you cut the diamond tread plate yourself and made the pedalboard from scratch? i see you also installed the diamond plate on your wah and volume pedals... very well done!

where did you buy the black diamond tread plate from?

yep cut it myself. i got it from a hardware shop behind sungei rd. forgot wats the shop name. they use to sell it acoording to ur acquired size but they syop it now. they only sell in big size. for the pedal board i spent around $70+ plus the screw and stuff. tot of covering my whole guitar with it. but realy takes tym to do it. kena alot of cut on my fingers.... huhuhu.

oh, btw its not black. i spray it black. my frens pedal board (the 1 on the bottom of my board ) has the original colour of the plate.

jons_board

boss tu-2->boss dc-3 digital dimension->z.vex super duper 2-in-1->z.vex vexter fuzz factory->foxrox zim->line selector

line selector loop: boss ph-3 phase shifter->line6 echo park->moogerfooger murf->boss rv-3 reverb/delay->boss ge-7 equalizer

all on a pedaltrain/pro and powered by a voodoo lab pedal power 2.

now for the echoczar...:lol:

whoops posted the wrong url..
jons_board.sized.jpg

the two expression pedals on the left control the envelope and lfo on the murf, and the thing in the bottom right corner is a custom dual momentary footswitch that controls the ph-3 and murf

Lifehouse said:
Are you from Singapore jon? That's a really complex setup this side of the globe.

not to mention expensive! murf! 8O

to Jon and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamboard (heh), your setup should be a riot of colors dude... why not post a pic in full color?

Ive taken out my ME50, Need to make space for a BlackStone...HAHHAHAH

Here's a clearer updated Pic of my board.

Guitar>>WAH>>RAT>>BB PREAMP>>HC>>BM>>VOLUME>>PSM 5 LOOP BYPASS/MASTER SWITCH>>AMP(EFFECTS SEND - LOOP IN(EQ20>>AC2 >>H2O>>DT10 Tuner)LOOP OUT>>EFFects Return)>>AMP

ABCDEF.jpg

Back