Pedalboard Pictures!

you could also buy the george l's from davis.....10 feet with 10 heads in a kit for 135 bucks.

u can customise urself and its solderless.

I just bought a kit.

:D

wah lau where got rich...im a working dude lah...

oh yeah...the kit comes with absolutely nothing.

just a flimsy little cheap plastic and paper little package ....just 10 angled heads(gold in colour)some coiled cable, and the rubber thingies for the heads that says "george L"..

hahah..

Actually i doubt that its 10 feet...Haven't opened it yet...cos waiting for all the (3)pedals i ordered to come in 1-2 weeks...using it for patching so i think no need so long also lah...

all that for SGD 135.No cutter, or trimmer or tester whatever, ...in the words of the davis gal..."Just use Plier or wire-cutter lor" :roll:

Sheesh. That is mighty expensive. 48USD overseas for the same barebones kits. Oh well. ;) I understand, am a working guy here too.

ehh wait if yours is Gold plated plugs they cost more. Shred the 48usd one is silver plugs gold ones are around 60usd

snuffleupagus said:
No cutter, or trimmer or tester whatever, ...in the words of the davis gal..."Just use Plier or wire-cutter lor" :roll:

DO NOT use a normal wire cutter. They will crimp the cables and you will get problems with the live shorting to ground. The george L cables are amazingly fragile for their price, with very few strands of grounding wire. But that helps keep the capacitance down, which was what he was aiming for.

Use a sharp knife to cut straight down cleanly, make sure you get a very flat clean cut. You're gonna be poking the live wire into a pointed edge in the george L head, so you want a very very clean cut.

yeah ark...i read up on george L's too...the aim is to get a clean cut....maybe i gotta use my cigar cutter.....

thanks man for the reminder....

snuffleupagus said:
yeah ark...i read up on george L's too...the aim is to get a clean cut....maybe i gotta use my cigar cutter.....

thanks man for the reminder....

cigar cutter for trimming guitar cables?

you are truly boutique gear connoisseur man!! :lol:

Ripper's Pedalboard
I only help to take and post the picture for him :D :D
Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

no lah
never set
put on pedal board and take picture liao
imo the behringer does the job at half the price :D

Back