Pedalboard Pictures!

Hi.. after a very long absence from soft, i'm back..

This is a very nice thread! I love seeing all these pedalboards! I just sold my POD XT Live and set up a pedalboard from some of my old pedals plus a few new ones. After a year of digital modelling, i have gotten tired of the sound and am going back to pedals.

here's my pedalboard. it's currently still under consruction, awaiting a MISSE pedalcase, Line6 Echopark and moog MuRF.

board1.jpg

in case you're wondering, it is a kid's whiteboard. lol!
Clockwise - Boss DM2 Analog Delay, Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus, Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive, Fulltone Soul Bender Fuzz, Morley Bad Horsie Wah (borrowed fr Chris), Voodoo Lab preamp footswitch, Toadworks Death Rattle overdrive/boost. powered by OneSpot.

here's my rig

amp1.jpg

Voodoo Lab tube preamp, housed in a SKB 2U X-Rack, on top of my Tech 21 Power Engine powered speaker cabinet.

signal path:
Guitar > Wah > Fulltone Soul Bender > Jekyll & Hyde > Death Rattle > Voodoo Lab Preamp input > built-in cabinet simulator > Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus > Boss DM2 Delay > Tech 21 Power Engine (home) or DI box > PA system (onstage)

seekz said:
hey does anybody know where to buy the westminister pedal board bag ah?
roughyl how much also?

I think they are Westfield bags, and its a guit shop on the 3rd level of Sim Lim - near toilets around the back. Actually... might be the 4th level...

Roy

Royhan said:
Ripper's Pedalboard
I only help to take and post the picture for him :D :D
Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

so how much do i need to pay to invest on this kind of pedal board? i have a skateboard.

gh

snuffleupagus said:
you could also buy the george l's from davis.....10 feet with 10 heads in a kit for 135 bucks.

u can customise urself and its solderless.

I just bought a kit.

:D

Hey thats cool. been looking for the George L cables since i got to knoe one of War Ensembles guitarist. he uses that for quite along time.

Next in my shopping list,
Geoge L cable kit.
PedalSnake unit
multi power supply unit.
and all that makes a pedal lover a happy human being.
and also my bicycle pedal. it needs a change too.

Hey Ripper, how do you dance around that pedal board when you play live!?

I dont have big feet but man, I couldnt hit the compressor pedal without kicking in some new settings on the Tube Screamer along the way!

You must be a ballerina!

Re: gh

Grain said:
snuffleupagus said:
you could also buy the george l's from davis.....10 feet with 10 heads in a kit for 135 bucks.

u can customise urself and its solderless.

I just bought a kit.

:D

Hey thats cool. been looking for the George L cables since i got to knoe one of War Ensembles guitarist. he uses that for quite along time.

Next in my shopping list,
Geoge L cable kit.
PedalSnake unit
multi power supply unit.
and all that makes a pedal lover a happy human being.
and also my bicycle pedal. it needs a change too.

Please remeber its not 10 feet, i think its less than that...arnd 3 feet i think

cheers!

actually i really dunnoe, its still in the packaging cos im waiting for my other pedals to arrive first....

It definitely looks less that 10 feet, the coils i mean....i dun remember seeing the specs on the cover...

I really dun care cos i need it for patching only, not as a lead line...why dun ya call davis and ask?

anyways you can get the cable cheaply at davis, they have this huge reel of George L, and its like less than a dollar per feet or something.

gkinsingapore said:
Hey Ripper, how do you dance around that pedal board when you play live!?
You must be a ballerina!

sorry bro, but not everyone play live
some are just bedroom guitarist
like me :cry: :lol:

and btw, that picture is for fun
i crammed the whole board to put the most pedals
it's only meant to put 5 pedals max

hi. Still new here, but thought I'd post a pic for you all... I love looking at everyone else's rig too!

143873550_02ffbc24e1_o.jpg

Still waiting for a Boss DD2 and a Crowther Hot Cake.

Also selling a Boss OS2 (not pictured).

I'm just A/B ing the Toneworks with the Tubescreamer...

Juno, you need proper patch cables! :)

thats the old korg distortion/od pedal aye? One of my students have that... very warm, middy but compressed tones coming from it. I think in your a/b with your modded TS, you might find the Korg having a thicker/fuller kind of tone?

Who needs tubescreamers. WHERES Edo! SHOW THEM UR BLUES PRO!

i apologize been feelin gassy lately...think i will go lie down now.

Back