Pedalboard Pictures!

Now that edder's completed my power supply! here's my new board!! :D

DSCN5726.jpg

Thanks again ed! :D:D

its much more quiet now. the onespot i was using previously got overkilled and started becoming noisy. ONE onespot for all that can ya imagine.

anyways i'm gona be changing my patch cables soon.

:D:D

btw i'm selling aways the onespot w/ 3 daisy chains + 2 battery clip converters in the classifieds. :)

OMG dric.... now i know what kinda monster pedalboard power supply that I've been building for.....

DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN...... and in my head i was thinking.... 20 outputs... mad or whaaaaat.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh oh.... and you'll need to replace that 808 with my infamous unpronounceable to some sahalalalalalallalaala in the morning overdrive. :twisted:

Wow dric now that's the kind of board I like to see. Balanced amount of drive pedals, nice bit of modulation, some interesting soundmakers in the mix, some nicely modded stuff, and some custom built stuff. Signs of someone who knows what he wants and knows how to get it, I like :D

How's the wireless doing? How's it compare to using a cable? I see you don't have a fuzz so I guess the wireless doesn't affect your tones much?

suckasucks: i'm using canare gs-6s with flathead plugs, neutrik right-angled plugs and amphenol straight plugs. what i'm changing too....well i haven't decided yet. the flat heads are good for saving space.....but they're quite hungry for tone and keep eating mine up. as for the DMM, in general, wonderful pedal! previously i used a dd6, then a echopark, then a dte1. the dd6 and dmm worked best for me. but i had more use for the functions of the dmm and the dd6 was too digital. max all the knobs and you get really cool weird stuff out of it. hah. the only weird thing abt it would be that on/off switch...i dont use it......lol.

edder bro!: my board not that big lah! where got monster! lol. i was hoping to try your overdrive and goose's citrus during TAGS(which i painfully missed cos of sentry duty)! anyways, the 808 was definitely not what i expected of it after reading so many reviews on it. it lacks the punch and clarity, not enough OOPMH! hah. its definitely under-utilised on my board. it'll be replaced. another pedal i'll replace is the ce-5. its got lovely sweet chorus at one setting. but that's about all the niceness to it.....ONE setting. my jnh is starting to fail me tho.......its the longest pedal ive kept with me.....and its been heavily abused. oh wells.

ark!: the wireless....well.. nah it doesn't affect much of my tone. however i gota constantly adjust the output level on both the transmitter and receiver cos with some of my guitars there's quite a bit of distortion. prob cos of the high output pus. and on my strat i gota increase the output cos its super soft. hah. its a bit inconvenient cos its not a knob, theres this screwdriver thingy to turn the pot in the transmitter. but apart from that works really well for me........50m away the signals still really really good, that's as far as i was able to try it....any further i'd be on the main road and ple would think im nuts. btw your pedal still works wonders on my board!! altho i should have taken your advice when you said to mount the jacks on top. hah.

btw feNdeRbeN, how's that tubeman? i've heard a lot about it.....but i've never heard it.

hey, look whos that!!

the dude who wanna be known as sandro olivia and posted sandro gear is back! Wonder how has it been since last time

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pathein, I have not seen you flame like this since... since... since... erm... yeah! Awesome! :lol:

...anyways, the 808 was definitely not what i expected of it after reading so many reviews on it. it lacks the punch and clarity, not enough OOPMH! hah. its definitely under-utilised on my board. it'll be replaced. ...

IMHO, there are plenty of "boutique" pedals out there that have surpassed the Tubescreamer in tone/feel/looks.

Edder's OD is one that is clearly just better.

The only thing going for the TS now is just its mojo. And the fact that certain old and deceased good guitarists have used them. Guitarists are a backward bunch who value mojo over everything else! :lol:

P.S. if edder dips his OD pedal in his urine, I bet it will have more mojo than a TS808!!!! :wink:

''dric'': btw feNdeRbeN, how's that tubeman? i've heard a lot about it.....but i've never heard it.

hi dric, the tubeman works quite well as a direct recording/PA preamp. sounds quite a lot like a miked guitar amp. Its quite a bit warmer than the POD XT Live that it replaced, and it works quite well with other pedals.

whats cool is you can change the preamp tube and experiment a bit. i replaced the stock Ruby 12AX7 with an NOS JAN/Phillips 12AU7, which gave a bit more clean headroom and more fenderish drive sounds on the drive channels.

if you're curious to know how it sounds, here's a video of me playing at church.

http://www.fcbc.org.sg/linktracker.asp?name=jul08_e_768K_W_Y_wmv&id=723

i think you just listen to the intro and solo (at 2:45) of the first song will do.

this is guitar - Fulltone OCD - tubeman clean channel - boss DD20 - PA system.

hope it doesnt sound too bad.. :p

Pathein, I have not seen you flame like this since... since... since... erm... yeah! Awesome

its been so peaceful, nothing much to flame, other than once in a while

Anyway, this song for all

Close your eyes, giving me your hand, darling
do you feel my heart beating, do you understand
do you feel the same, am i only dreaming
is this burning, flame, eternal, FLAME *black metal vocale on, for last verse*

If ED were to stick a *MADE IN USA* on his pedals ...it will sell like hot buns locally !

how about i stick a "NOT Made in USA" sticker?

Dodgy but at least I'm not lying!!! :lol: :lol:

Back