Pedalboard Pictures!

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1109.jpg

A special mention to a good friend of mine who went out of his way and helped to mod my crunch box and also did up the patch cabling with great care and excellent customisation.

Thanks mate, so far no problem :D

Now i want goose patches. I WANT SOME. NOW

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Snuff, can the digidelay do dotted eights/triplets?

Jms- I think you can tap tempo till u get dotted 8s no?Not really sure.Im not much of a delay person.
Mark-Hahah, thanks for the compliment, yeah thats my latest strat, 50th anniversary american series, im diggin' it now.Cheers

thanks, jms!

Marcus, i sold the Timmy to Leb.

guess what replaced it?

OCD v3! :roll:

more generic, but more suited to my needs.. :D

my humble board has grown quite a bit since the last time i posted a picture. nothing very fancy though, but it works for me. now that i've filled up the westfield, i guess it's time to take a break from all that gas. grin.

pedalboard01.jpg

pedalboard02.jpg

it goes a little something like this:

guitar > gcb95 crybaby wah > lu20 tuner > phase90 > cs3 > bad monkey > ds1 > soda meiser > 6band eq > small clone chorus > de7 > digitech digiverb > fv50l volume pedal > amp

comments? feel free.

pedal-itis: aie, you recommend one what! and i dig it. reverse reverb eh? aiyah, you have an endless array of pedals anyway.
markedymark: really what. not like you, mr. boutique. grin.
sleepykitty: you've been keeping track?! haha. think the gst package sped things up a bit.

Back