Pedalboard Pictures!

pedalboard-04.jpg

Got a few new pedals la....so must update abit. Added a axess bs-2 onto the board and also a boss oc-3.

Its great. I really like it. I like how it tightens the frequencies, made my gain pedals all more touch responsive. Although its something that only the player can feel and understand.

Most people would probably not hear or be bothered about the difference it makes, but i feel it was all worth it. The glowing reviews made me want to buy one a really long time ago, but axess shipping is too expensive.

2nd hand one popped up not too long back and i snapped it up.

Nano, you owe it to yourself to try out Subdecay's Stupid Box.

I noticed your gain tastes is extremely similiar to Edo83's and he is completely sold by the Stupid Box.

Check it out... you might like it a lot.

Hey Shred,

Actually i DID try the stupid box at TAGS and i liked it alot. Trying not to try it again cause i might just end up buying one. :wink:

Wait my board and set up gonna be almost like edo83.....yes i agree a gathering is a good idea. Everyone seems to have shitloads of new pedals as compared to before.

Ed. I will NOT go 80s!!!! i got Ring Mod pedal + Rangemaster... where got 80s!?!

Though I got myself a Stupid Box. And I think... for... me to get an IC Chipper.. its... unthinkable... :lol:

:evil:

Got gathering, that's it... Nano will have no choice but to check out the Stupid Box and succumb to GAS.

Back