Pedalboard Pictures!

My updated pedalboard with the Effector 13, which has arrived yesterday & boosty, which arrived 2 days ago.

Pedalboard1.jpg

Goose, I realised that with your boosty, my tube amp sounds better. Not to say that my amp sucks w/o boosty. As this is the 1st time i got a booster pedal, still meddling it.

^ you got that volume knob on the crunchbox pretty high up yea? mine usually doesnt go beyond 11', anyting above that i find that the volume just jumps up and slaps you in the face

Hey guys, finaly back from camp! now for them replies!

that looks challenging to carry around man!

Indeed weedtweed, its heavy! the pedalboard is custom made! wood from Ikea! and the bag is a Rockbag! im still looking for a solid case to firt them in or if theres someone who can help me custom make one! i cant cos of time!

brokenwingz, happeningly heavy board bro... and i know your amp rocks too... ha ha....

Hey Pedal-itis bro, haha yea man! diff dist/od pedals, diff sounds and tones to play with! and im super happy with the tones i got and the Amp! oh yea bro! And guess wat bro, the Amp, actually is a hybrid! did my research and callings here and there! haha!

Haven't played much of it YET, only got it last night around midnight...

But from what I tried from my friend its great!

The LU20 is slightly on the bigger side but it works well.

Yeah tell me when u popping by nxt week i'll bring the stuff down :)

Back