Pedalboard Pictures!

how about this?

BNB2.gif

Firstly it's an awesomely clean boost pedal, a treble booster when u turn the knob to the upper range, and a high input impedance/low noise buffer in bypass mode as well.

pedal-itis. i has question for you.

your board reminds me very much of angelhair0's setup from HM/ hcfx !

the dual ps3s, the gain stage pedals an all.

gotch influence? 8)

wish i could say yes but i actually am not quite sure what bands those are, heh,
kinda been experimenting with some stuff and chanced upon the lovely sounds two ps3's can do and gain pedals is just my first love and pretty satisfied with tht sound now with the stuff im doing bro.

Updated today.....

rig.jpg

Rc made way for Stupid Box, and addition of BBD. Pretty much any kind of drive palette that i will and usually use in combination, pre dirt...post....eq shaping...vol boost all in there and done with.

Props to CK from TyMusic for the great service! I'll get around to doing some clips with these pedals in time to come

So many of you have posted and after surfing this forum for so long, i think its time to post mine. Haha!

My simple setup after lots of trying of diff pedals:

Boss TU-2 -> Boss DS-1 -> Rocktron Rampage -> Boss SD-1 -> Boss CE-5 -> Boss DD3 -> Dunlop GCB 95

The rampage is my main distortion haha. DS-1 is basically for solos and SD-1 for a little mild songs or used as a booster. Kind of like this setup. Haha.

Not finished yet though. Am hoping to get a Boss DD-6 and a reverb pedal.

Yea!

pretty much alright actually. i am kinda new so just trying diff setup here n there haha yea! where do u guys normally place the wah?

Boss TU-2 -> Boss DS-1 -> Rocktron Rampage -> Boss SD-1 -> Boss CE-5 -> Boss DD3 -> Dunlop GCB 95
timothy, wah last in the chain?? how does it sound?
pretty much alright actually. i am kinda new so just trying diff setup here n there haha yea! where do u guys normally place the wah?
1st or 2nd in chain lor
AHEM

Apparently, one man's last is another man's first.

Look at ttimothyy's board again, please :D

f_pedalboardm_dd93fae.jpg

I know in an episode of South Park, they tried eating with their asses and crap from the mouth. So it's possible! :lol:

Back