Pedalboard Pictures!

Ben. haha. the best dang analog delay ive ever tried. time to add a digital delay. heh. the pic woudnt be there without your board!

Managed to get my pedalboard decorated. Costed me like only $25 for all the materials. Pretty happy with it haha!

My latest setup:

pb.JPG

Amp -> Boss DD3 -> Boss RV5 -> Boss CE-5 -> Boss SD-1 -> Rocktron Rampage -> Boss DS-1 -> Boss TU-2 -> Dunlop GCB-95 -> Guitar

A pretty simple setup but gets me the tones that I want. Yeah! Haha! But still looking for a much smoother but fatter distortion haha!

i guess DS-1 did not give you the sastisfaction?? Question
no la bro, i use the DS-1 as a mini booster and for mild distortion during a song and also use it sometimes for leads. very clean and nice. but my rocktron rampage sounds a little too "blunt" if that is the word to use. for me the sounds is good but not "accurate" enough. doesn't really bring out the tone and "UMPH" feeling. its like a MESSY distortion haha! yea that's why thinking of getting maybe a MXR Double Shot or something close to that haha!

^^a crunchbox maybe?
bro sorry i'm not really sure what a cruchbox is. any to recommend? haha!

No it is not like a modded ds-1.

Far from it. Both i feel are entirely different distortions.

With the crunch box bring of a more mid-rangy marshall type distortion , capable of very smooth and aggressive. The ds-1 being a distortion with better boosting capabilities, very grainy distortion and a fizzy high end.

As a main distortion pedal, i'd rather use the crunch box and with the ds-1 i'd rather use it as a boost.

A ds1 can be modded to get into the same territory as the crunch box though. I've compared mine side by side with a crunch box before. Not exactly the same, but in the same tonal territory.

I would hardly call the crunchbox smooth though. With my mod the ds1 can get a much smoother tone than the crunchbox, though it can't do as well that "in your face" crunch.

guitar duel please! Modded ds-1 vs crunch box!

Winner will win a new "all signal be shorted to ground" booteek efx, fully customised to your needs, graphic!

Battle of the DS1 mods at ebenex!

Analogman "PRO mod"
vs
Keeley "Seeing eye mod"
vs
Randolf "switchblade"
vs
Standard value "Live Turbo"
vs
Ebenex "Beez mod"
vs
Ah seng "Ah beng mod"