Pedalboard Pictures!

Thanks, i've got ocd for tidiness.....some softies can attest to this. Looper and patchbay, courtesy of blueark who responded to my requests.

:lol: Wah, decided to post ur board?

Cool cool... Next week, gotta take a day to run that Zeek thru its paces... TS clone... hum bug...

Took some time, here's mine...in time for some jams over this weekend.

edrig.jpg

Nothing too spectacular, just a drive section, chorus, comp and delay and i'm good to go

I like edo's setup. Not too cluttered.

Many of the best live bands have simple setups. The longer the effects chain, the greater likelihood of loss of some sound quality. And more things to go wrong and troubleshoot... esp when it happens just right before your event...

Siong to bring big setups if have events frequently... at the beginning feel shiok... after a while really get tired of it.

Some guitarists got budget to hire a regular guitar tech... heh heh...

Nice board man! :D

I had a chance to check out the citrus comp at Misse's place a while ago, good stuff! How you liking your TC Chorus, I was thinking of picking up the Xotic Modded Arion Chorus.

Thanks for posting!

Cow, you bought a TS clone?

Nope. Every TS clone has disappointed me so far... I'm definately NOT a TS fan. I'm interested in the Zeek because it supposed to be a poor man's Eternity... just curious to listen to it and have a run. I mean, so many people like the TS, how can I dun like?! Right? :lol:

SoulJah, have you visited Goose? He has the real deal Arion CH-1 chorus. ;)

Haha yeah I guess the TS isnt for everyone definitely.. Some people just like the mid hump.. I think more of the jazz/blues players!

ooh, I never had the chance to try an eternity, do let us know what you think about he zeek and how close it comes to the E :)

edo ....please get an angled plug for your output as well bro ...

haha! yeah, the ting sticking out makes it look as if the set-up is on IV drips. hehe. not that there's anything wrog with it though.

:)

Nope. Every TS clone has disappointed me so far... I'm definately NOT a TS fan. I'm interested in the Zeek because it supposed to be a poor man's Eternity... just curious to listen to it and have a run. I mean, so many people like the TS, how can I dun like?! Right? :lol:

Assymmetrical vs symmetrical clipping bro. :p You use so much humbuckers (humcancelling singlecoils count too) - it's better for you to at least mod the TS for assymmetrical clipping - aka SD1 style.

edo: yeah man love the AF. dont think its gonna come off my board anytime, just so unique.. was thinking of a non squishy comp too but looking for something as cheap as possible with TB..

Souljah: The TC SCF has been the only chorus i ever gas for since i tried it, tried (but never buy) any other chorus and still stuck to my guns saving up for quite a while. The only 1 i bought was when sub sold his mij ibanez cs-9 for like 50 bucks and i needed it to cover all that Mr. Big 80s covers stuff :lol: For the SCH-1, perhaps take a spin on goose's and see if u like how it goes...i'm sure there's some magic with it since the likes of scott henderson and mike landau are still using it.

Goose: Dey, the output portion.....usually i just take a cord from the studio amp. When i gotch extra budget, i sure get a 15ft with r/a plug.

joshuak: Ditto on the simpler setup, if i had my way to get transport and lug a dedicated amp around....i would really love to rely on a plexi's inherent tone, the rest as they say are just icing on the cake 8)

when u hear edo83 talk bout the tc chorus, the passion he has for it. youd be tempted to buy one. only heard the samples and i have to say he has great taste man. and dude. ater all that lugging from ebenex. good to see ya pedal board up man. u tempted me to get one and i did. ha. cheers

yeah yeah yeah

at last.... i get to be like u guys in here. ( that if i m qualified ) here's my 1st attempt...need advice too if possible

P5121852.jpg

P5121850.jpg

i got problem arranging th fx pedals.
the board bought it at ARTFriend..sprayed it black. and after that i hv no idea where or how to get the casing. thought the Pedal Train wuld be a great help but it doesn hv the required measurement. the current measurement for the board is 3ft by 2ft. Need help in finding a proper pedalboard for my baby here wif casing too.

Think the first comment that you'd see ppl say would be..... "Get better patch cables!"

LOL!

I'm intrigued by that carl martin looper is it?

Back