Pedalboard Pictures!

Any store really.. Most of em have the el cheapo ones + the good ones.

Mr.Misses cables have received lots of good feedback. Check em out

There are lots of pros using these patch cables too actually. They get undue disapproval. First thing I wanna ask is

How often do you gig?

followed by

Have you experienced any problems with those patch cables?

blueark, I have some of em lying around, and I should say they last as long as the good ones.

However, Ive noticed that the tone is considerably different. The cheap ones seem to cut out a bit of the highs.. but its more than fine for just practice.

At high volumes was when I could make out the difference :)

My 0.02$

yu

so far no problems wif any patch cables. cheap ones, expensive ones doesnt matter. but still i need advice so i can learn more things. Things which i dont reali knoe. Things which i can apply in times of needs. n rite now, i need to knoe about the board set-ups for the pedals i am using. n also to make it more user friendly in terms of carrying it around.

Y i bought the Carl Martin Combinator 2?
Its sumthing which i need many yrs back, i am a real idiot when comes to Multi-Fx pedals like GT-8, POD XTs etcs. To knoe that single analog FX pedals is my onli trade. so thats when the Carl Martin comes in. Tap-Dancing no more hah...!!!

and also it would be the 1st time i m using it at Home Club later. Hope nuthing will go wrong. ( PWNAGE 07 )

Next is to get a casing.

its something like a trigger i think.

you preset the effects you need for a particular song/etc. and you stomp that number and you get all the effects required for that song itself.

petrucci uses a humongo bongo one.

uk

onli the ones that i need.
i use to have Lotsa pedals at one go n at the end of it got so confused n later frustrated. tap-dancing is one thing n carrying it around to gigs when especially ur hv to travel around Malaysia n Indonesia, gig after gig. hehheh n that was 5yrs ago.

7y

The Carl Martin Combinator 2 was designed and developed in response to many requests from guitar players who use lots of effects pedals, but are frustrated by having to press several footswitches in order to turn multiple pedals on and off. The Combinator 2 is a non-midi programmable effects switching system that handles up to eight pedals. Each pedal is connected to one of eight individual effects loops (loop 7 with stereo return, and loop 8 with stereo send/return), and then assigned to one or more of 18 groups. Pushing the program switch for a group simultaneously engages all of the pedals assigned to it. So if, say, you have a fuzz, a wah, and a chorus assigned to program switch 1, pressing that switch will turn them all on or off. The Combinator 2 is a three-bank device each with six programs. The Combinator 2 also features a master mute switch, a tuner output jack, and three channel external switching using loop programming switch one, two and three, connected to three individual jack plugs, the loops can be used simultaneously i.e. if loop one is used for external switching, and a pedal is in loop one, that loop is activated when the external switching is used.

most amazingly is that it is Tru-Bypass. and enhance ur Tone abit. ( thats what i found out after using it)

recommended for players who wants simplicity using analog pedals onli.

What kind of problems do you have arranging?

For the case issue you'll probably have to find someone to custom make you a hardcase. I can't really see that pedalboard going into a softcase :D

hye

yeah. thats what i found up after setting the pedalboard. its trial n error thingy.
but where n who can do casing in Singapore????

hye

yeah. thats what i found up after setting the pedalboard. its trial n error thingy.
but where n who can do casing in Singapore????

P5121850.jpg

hey cool setup grain, ive seen u play at fourtones once with your mxr micro amp and hot british into the single rectifier and the tone was pretty killer to me

as for the carl martin combi, when u engage one loop the others get switched off isit? u cant engage more than one at a time?

Back