Pedalboard Pictures!

Pedal-itis: Your pedalboard looks messy man!!!!! :lol: :lol: Housekeeping needed!!!!! Anyway, nice selection of pedals. Hows the Blackstar? power? using OCD to boost it?

messy? i agree haha. going fir the george l's to neaten things up soon.
n renavatio, anytime u wanna try tell me bro. its pretty damn funky dude. its sorta almost the final product, i actually am interchanging between blackstar boosted by ocd n english muffin boosted by ocd...both sound awesome

hm pedal-itis, how do you access so many pedals live? Tap dance? considering your looper only allows for selection between one or the other.

Why not just get 1Spot? Cheap and will power most pedals as well. Unless of course you use like 3 Moogs and 4 Line6 pedals...

cool stuff pedal-itis, interesting to see a wooly mammoth being used on guitar
what kinda sounds does the microsynth produce?

jsut in case u wanan let those misse patch cables go, pls gimme a pm thanks!

thanks nysk, the mammoth actually sounds great on guitar. the micro synth (how ive set it) gives a synthetic swell or very strong attacking synth tone. i would say not the easiest pedal in the world. takes lots of getting used to and stuff. but yeah, if youre in to experimentin and stuff its an awesome pedal
oh and the looper gives me 3 channels. it actually does get very simple from there. not every pedal goes into the looper so its really just what i need, not tap dancing involved. that small thing makes things alooot more convenient

Took some time, here's mine...in time for some jams over this weekend.

edrig.jpg

Nothing too spectacular, just a drive section, chorus, comp and delay and i'm good to go

leecs: another ts-9 variant floating around the net, a zeek od

gibbytones: the amount on a pt-pro as compared to my pt2 which is further occupied by a power strip, it definitely can't be more spectacular than the others.

suckasucks: enjoying the AF bro? The citrus works mightily fine for how i use it, i do not enjoy squishy comps like the Keeley ross kinds or Dynacomp. I set it to low compression and use sparingly when needed as i'm not 1 to abuse the capabilities of a comp. IMO, the Citrus and Barber TP are tops for me.

*buzzer* I use as a volume boost primarily, and to tweak the eq for leads. For gain boost, the od before the crunch box will handle it but i seldom use it that way.

Ah you win :lol:

It will be awesome if y'all can post soundclips along with the rigs as we would know how pedals would stack :)

Majority of the reviews/video demos online cover just single pedals. While they may sound superb alone, they might be super awful when stacked!

The barber LTD is a good example of the same

if only we had a consistent amp and setup for doing those clips, that will give a fairly clear idea of what's happening. Just my 2c...otherwise too many variables in play to give a clear scope of tone reference

nice.. very neat! btw, where did you get the looper and patch bay from? Powered by celestion summore. got the sticker from Kustom amp? hehe.

Back