Pedalboard Pictures!

just wondering, how many that gotten the PT gig regularly as in couple of days/wk, use in bedroom, carry to jam studio or from one room within the house to another room regularly

I just got a PT Pro SC. I like extra space cos I no longer need to prioritise which pedals I want to put on my pedalboard.

I've got a few concerts this year. So I bring my electric guitar, pedal board, tube amp, acoustic guitar and acoustic amp out of my house at least once a week for rehearsals. Sometimes twice. I get a trolley to cart my stuff to the car/taxi.

Not advisable to sling around the shoulders or carry a PT Pro over considerable distance with bare hands. The clumsy size and weight could injure the back. And dun wana arrive for a gig feeling too shagged to setup the gear. Use a trolley.

Gotta drive around with the PT-Pro SC. The softcase is really heavy but feels/looks sturdy so thats fine. The PT-Pro itself is ridiculously light!

Now just waiting for more delay pedals... then I'm kind of... done with my setup. For now.

guys, these not mine.. taken from another forum.

but still, its interesting to know that you can "hide" your power supply under the pedaltrain. hehe.

DC Brick
IMG_1139.jpg

Voodoo Labs
DSC01296.jpg

nice.....

saw that too haha, one of the painted pedals is an ocd rite?
its done so neat that u can't even see a trace of the cables and power supply wires (or is he using some wireless system lol, i always wondered when i saw that pedal board)

and zippo, what are you gasing for?

for some strange reason the spaced layout reminds me of strip/assemble rifle in army. :?

hehe.. but its very neat indeed. cables are well hidden as if someone erased it or maybe his connectors are wireless. hehe.. and the artwork on some pedals (lovepedal?) is gorgeous sia. not to mention all the Blue leds! :)

Pedalitis... wow...

U got good stuff plenty.. both big and small... Very well utilised PT Pro.

How do you tackle noise from extremely long pedal chain?

hmmm no bro. never serviced from the timed ive owned it over the past... hmm 4-5 months. i actually honestly dont experience that much noise. mostly cause my pedals all go tthrough a loop so it all seems to sounds a-ok
this the loop
DSC00856.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

Back