Pedalboard Pictures!

another pedaltrain here!
CIMG2046.JPG

ed, i'm loving your two works on my board!

oh man oh man..

All of singapore has gone booooteeek 8O

Just as electro harmonix was considered "booteeek" at one point of time, I guess all the booteek pedals will end up being mass produced!!

geraldkoh: How is the OCD? Ive always wanted to try one..

not really ed. i use it more for the slightly driven tone for triad/inversion stuff. heh. and it does it well! and i love the responsiveness to my pick attack.

the OCD's a great pedal. very tight stuff. if you've heard a crunchbox, you've heard half of an OCD.

i contemplated taking the crunchbox off after i got the OCD but i grew to realise that they are really two different, yet similar animals. how to put this? the crunchbox picks up where the OCD left off, in terms of gain.

Badger, you could use a looper strip in a variety of ways. I use it for ease of stomping. Currently, each switch controls 1 pedal. This way, my pedals are always on, but are kept out of the signal going to the amp. Instead of having to dance abt when I need to engage pedals, I have all the controls in a single file, so I never need to step on any pedals north of the strip.

AgingYouth, mine cost me abt 180 usd, used, if I rem correctly. I got it off a random person on hcfx, can't rem who built it. But it's a solid built and works very well. The blue LEDs also quite rad! :lol:

yay!

IMG_1735.jpg

i too have jumped on the pedaltrain bandwagon. nothing's patched yet...waiting for some longer patch cables. also making space for a FreqBox and a BB preamp.

a question for other pedaltrain users, have any of you tried mounting your power supplies to the underside of the board? if so, what worked for you?

the thing is, i'm using a powerstrip with various adaptors and am finding it hard to find a solution.

The Voodoo Labs PP2+ can be mounted below but you need to cut up the underside of the PT-Pro. Instructions can be found on the PT website FAQ.

Just got my Pedaltrain Pro from Ebenex last Sat. And here's my latest rig for an open air concert at my church this coming Saturday evening...
Pedaltrain-20070419.jpg

Anyone gonna be shopping ard Raffles City area this Sat evening? Just send a pm; I'll be happy to give the details to the concert. ;)

Definitely less backache, loaded all but 1 of my pedals....lighter than a case. Downside is the reduced protection i guess, will post my PT2 soon enough. I wished i had enough space to load my clyde though :evil:

Back