Pedalboard Pictures!

hey mockstarr, nice selection of effect on it!

IMG_1735.jpg

@Radius_Vector bro, the RR delay works for what i'm doing. the ability for long delay similar to Blackmore's 'Mistreated (live)' or Iommi's 'Heaven and Hell (studio)', faster ones like 'Another brick in the wall' to the real super short delay/doubling effect on Page's 'whole lotta love'. the tone knob really helps blending, when pushing louder Delay levels. works for me.

Hey all, finally i gave in and got the PedalTrain 2 SC
I must say thank God I manage to squeeze all my pedals in hehe
The pro was real huge and a real scare haha.. Big Thanks to Li Kai for walking that extra mile to collect from Ebenex and Ebenex for bringing these boards in ..

Here is a picture of it Lousy quality casue HP camera..
lebboardww7.jpg

Leb! Finally got a blackstone eh?

How's that baby working for you?

I find the bstone to be an AWESOME gain pusher btw... if you are not using it as such, do try it out. No crap cutting-your-low-end-when-you-don't-need-it-to stuff! :lol:

Hey Shred,
So far it has been an excellent pedal after nailing down the settings..
Although it still needs alittle boost on the mids with my SD1 stacked red channel on Blackstone... Orange channel i juz love it due to its smoothness :D..

What do u mean by gain pusher? Pedal stacking?

Leb

Yeap! Bstone --> other dirt/fuzz/gain pedals.

I enjoy the way it does the boosting, I think its way more natural sounding and less colourful than quite a few others... If you use the bstone red to push, you'd get a heck of a lot of extra gain that just thickens up the sound - not a mid hump but you get richer sounding mids. Coupled with no loss of low end + extra harmonics. Very cool... similiar to what the LovePedal Lo does and the Subdecay Liquid Sunshine.

But Dude! Blackstone --> Screwdriver has become all so typical of guitarists here now!

Ppl moved away from boss/ibanez/digitech so that they dont all sound like each other, now people use the same stuff in the boutique world !! :lol:

pedaltrain

great to see all those pedaltrains put to good use.

thanks to li kai from encore! studios too for taking the time and effort to come down to pick up 1 pedaltrain specially for his customer.

the pedaltrains have been moving quite fast - pt pro scs are sold out but for those of you guys looking for it, we've already reordered. should be coming in a month's time.

we still have stock for the rest. drop by to get yours today!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

will be awaiting the arrival of the pt pro sc. depends if i have cash then or not.

david, congrats on bringing in a good product!

just wondering, how many that gotten the PT gig regularly as in couple of days/wk, use in bedroom, carry to jam studio or from one room within the house to another room regularly

nice nice... i love to see pedals. but somehow, the PT isn't practical for me. the gaps in between looks ugly to me. But that's just me. I'm sticking to my Westfield! =p

on internet forum thread that require pictures, yes, its the look. It doesnt matter one can play single note or burn the fretboard in 1/100 sec.

playing ability has no connection to gear actually. Its how much in the wallet that matters

just wondering, how many that gotten the PT gig regularly as in couple of days/wk, use in bedroom, carry to jam studio or from one room within the house to another room regularly

me.. backache....backache

i guess its like a kid brandishing all his new shiny toys to his classmates. happy days!

i carry trolley cannot meh... u gig often? no? i give u $10 u help me carry them all"

Back