Pedalboard Pictures!

nice! a fellow pedaltrain pro user! is ur hard or soft case? i was pretty shocked when i saw the hard case, luckily didnt order that.

and how's the line6 MM4? how much did u get it for?

i got a soft case. the MM4 is nice! bought it at city music sale. $340 i think. but theres a vol drop whenever engaged.

yeah man! love that marshall crunch i've been looking for. it makes a great solo pedal too.

i would say the TB classic is very versatile as well. but gets noisy at high gain.

Don't usually post, but itchy to now after I got my pedaltrain 2 from the good guys of Ebenex yesterday:

15042007124.jpg

Effects chain goes like this:

Guitar > JH-1 Wah > MXR Dyna Comp > Looper > 1. TS808 > DS-1 (modded) > 2. AC-2 > 3. DT-10 Tuner > NS-2 > MXR 6-band eq > VS H2O > Vox Pathfinder 15R

pedaltrain

nice pics guys!

glad to see that everyone's happy with their brand new pedaltrain.

for those of you guys who are thinking of getting it, we still have limited stock. would suggest you get it now as the next shipment is only in 2-3 months time.

pricea are:

Pedaltrain Jr Soft Case - $170
Pedaltrain Jr Hard Case - S$290
Pedaltrain 2 Soft Case - $200
Pedaltrain 2 Hard Case - S$320
Pedaltrain Pro Soft Case - S$260
Pedaltrain Pro Hard Case - S$480

includes GST.

We are located at 50 East Coast Road, #03-17, Roxy Square 2 Shopping Centre. It is right

next to Roxy Mercure Hotel along Marine Parade Road and it is alot easier to come through

the Marine Parade Road overhead bridge (it links straight to the shopping centre)

Operating hours are 11-8pm, Mon to Sat. Tel: 6345 2053 .

Thanks.

Regards,

David
Ebenex Music

Chippin in, since others are too...I'm glad I got the pedaltrain, big thanks to ebenex for bringing them in.

4gecfif.jpg

PT Pro with my current setup. Some of the ODs will be switched out for others.

481x0du.jpg

Another view of my setup.

344tkih.jpg

PT Pro with almost my whole collection of pedals, unwired. Just for fun.

35bz91w.jpg

The PT Pro in its softcase against my Hot Rod Deville 410, for size comparison.

Blackstone powerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Hey kenneth let me know if youre selling any of your stuff.. almost all your pedals are on my GAS list ;)

sorry for the bad hp pic and room lighting.

it's an RC booster.

to clarify the other unclear pedals...

Blue one next to cbox is a Menatone King of the Britains.

On the "for fun, unwired pic", the coloured pedal next to the TS9 is a screwdriver.

tany's setup is wise imo.

Even if u have strong shielded cables, never ever let it get in contact/ run together with power cables. that if u r concern about your output signal.

with pedaltrain u can separate audio and power cables by laying your power cables at the bottom and audio cables on top.

try it and see if it makes any noticeable difference. u've got nothing to lose.

Are you INSANE?!?!?

You wanna wait till 2010 for him to build that? The IRs will be up before he will finish the first one!

Back