Pedalboard Pictures!

i play a bit of rhcp. a bit of blues. a bit of fingerstyle. a bit of metal. a bit of anything that can murder my mahjong crazy neighbours! :twisted: :twisted:

rocktron

hi, the delay in getting the rocktron order is due to a delay in production, we have already placed our order
those pedals should arrive by latest, mid may. we ordered more than 100 units comprising of the entire range so there should be enough for everyone once it arrives.

apologies for the delay.

david, at the rate you guys get new pedals and deals with companies. that shelf has to grow! either that, or the shop has to grow heh heh

hi, the delay in getting the rocktron order is due to a delay in production, we have already placed our order
those pedals should arrive by latest, mid may. we ordered more than 100 units comprising of the entire range so there should be enough for everyone once it arrives.

apologies for the delay.

OMGGGGGG..... the $$$$$$$$$$$ 8O

snuff: get a kangoo or a nissan altima. the nissan is not a guzzler surprisingly for its size. or better, just get a van.

ian
ebenex music
can i be a minister too?

alright i've been inspired enough by these pics to make my own pedal board, but then there's a few problems I realized:

sticking the pedals with velcro makes it kinda wobbly, any solutions?

also, how do you guys fix your wah stably onto your board?

my 'board', is basically a 2 inch wide wooden plank that's kinda long.

any help would be appreciated. :D

Qkumba, for my wah i just use a industrial strength velcro, how much, is for you to experiment, i try to make it as stable as possible since i do a pretty decent amount of wahing. so i need it nice and firm anyway.

or order a wah mounting plate from stompin ground. or DIY! :lol:

Thanks for the compliments paul. Hopefully there is some time later on tonight between sets, see if we check out some gear. See you later on tonight.

here's my humble pedalboard....

DSC00179.jpg

efefefef.jpg

Haha to join dhalif in the post.. Here is my humble rig..

e9f895a8.jpg

No booteks and stuffs.. Just pure simple Boss && Ibanez pedals..

Back