Pedalboard Pictures!

My Western Bar flip cover broke off after i dropped it.......bro AY bro is bringing back bad memories........and i thought the bad guy throwing bottles is bad enough :roll:

latest-board.gif

My updated board. Addition of the tonefreak abunai 2 pedal. (its the purple one on the bottom left). It replaced the keeley katana.

The abunai 2 is basically a modified tubescreamer with a 3 way mini switch to choose between clipping options. Like the landgraff dynamic overdrive.

omg. nano i didnt get a thing u said! im a nood so yeah...

basically what im asking is. what kind of genres do u use that stuff for?

not the abunai but like your whole combination of pedals

basically what im asking is. what kind of genres do u use that stuff for?

not the abunai but like your whole combination of pedals

Mainly rock. I play many variations of rock. From modern to old school, classics, blues rock, prog...etc. Blues, pop, funk and a mixture of those genres.

With those three drive pedals i am able to get a great sound consistently. The only thing that will probably replace the crunch box is maybe a bogner shiva. :lol:

The other stuff just a chorus/vibrato and phase/trem for modulation and a boss dd2.

I play mainly covers, so i need to cover alot of ground soundwise.

www.myspace.com/brandongan

The intro song is the crunch box boosted by the 909. The videos are a mixed of the pedals, with some old clips where i was using a boss gt-8.

I wont really consider it a boutique board. The best tools i needed for the least amount of money

fabulous board there nano, pls contact me immediately once u decide to let go of the red witch empress =)

our new red witch stock should be coming by this friday.

including the empress.

drop by and i'll work you a special deal.

ax7, what mollon is that?

Ya nick, the katana sold off already. Just wasn't using it anymore. Good pedal which i would probably regret for not keeping.

So...what new stuffs have you bought?

hoho brandon, me stop buying pedals for a while, gassing for a car with enuff boot space for my pedalboard and guitar!

Camry anyone?

HAHAAHH

Back