Pedalboard Pictures!

daniel u getting the soft or hard case?

and yes a bigger board! no need wait for the never-arriving mrmisse board!

david ah, can pay by installment :twisted:

haha i wanan get the PT pro SC. need a board and case very soon but spending on a lot of things already.

but dont think possible, a bit sia suay myself asking this :oops:

daniel u getting the soft or hard case?

and yes a bigger board! no need wait for the never-arriving mrmisse board!

Aiyo, I got a bad back, the soft case is enough.

As for Mrmisse, it aint' his fault... nice chap, I believe he's doing what he can to bring them in but it just isn't happening.

smartboy4: there must be a delay in shipment. I think it will come. Anyway, the Pedaltrain will come latest this fri. You can check it out at Ebenex.

stop talkin and start posting .....pictures of your gear ....thank you !!

:roll:

btw singapore casket has better cases :twisted:

ya it's not mrmisse's fault (great guy) but it's his dealer's fault! lol. actually no ones fault lah unforeseen circumstances.

soft case for me too. lighter weight.

all things digital for late night shrew!!

874.jpg

wahh. Nintendo DS!

read in Aging Youth that Analog Girl uses one in her live shows, care sharing how you use yours? if there's audio clips of your exploits, that would be super :D

haha, its just a joke actually, the pic..

The gameboy/chiptune gear, what they use is a program, nanoloop or lil sound dj carttridge to sequence and play around if not wrong

The nds, theres some diy program for music related stuff, nitro tracker one of it. Oh, and the gameless but great visual/sound electroplankton

Heh, iam just trying out, no tune yet. But if you wanna game music being processed by guitar effect, that one can be done. But not much different from processing guitar signal though

exactly! The late night made everything sensual and sensitive. Almost emo, but not quite. With more of sense and sensibility than brute force or violence.

I think must load my Castlevania games in my DS and put through hall reverb. Gothic sounding in large cathedral sial~! :lol:

farhankl: read in Aging Youth that Analog Girl uses one in her live shows, care sharing how you use yours? if there's audio clips of your exploits, that would be super

Up your points, bro farhankl bro... Hurhurhur~

Mei tried explaining to me once but I lost the plot after a while...

Back