Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

i think the home jersey is fine. nice to see collars again.

the away jersey to me looks more like a merchandise shirt rather than an actually jersey. and i like the laces.

if those are the final designs, due to its simplicity, i say the kits must be cheaper than usual. heh.

Fashion disaster?

Rumoured new jerseys. Start the discussion !

Home

2009manchesterunitedhome.jpg

Looks like kedah jersey back in MCup days.
Go Go Power Rangers!

11.gif

another comeback with an average performance, imo the introduction of tevez was the turning point of the game.

2-1 to united.

1 more point away from being champions once again.

another comeback with an average performance, imo the introduction of tevez was the turning point of the game.

2-1 to united.

1 more point away from being champions once again.

i totally agree about tevez's substitution. i too was really disappointed at how the 1st half went. its as if the team didn't take wigan seriously.

but yeah, comeback kings as always.

wow the first half really sucked. and ronaldo kinda sucked for most of the game.

tevez is a miracle. what a goal. i always knew he would be the turning point. but imo if i were tevez, i'd leave. he is wasted talent. what a pity he doesnt have the attitude solskjaer has. that would be great.

last time there was sheringham, solskjaer, cole, and yorke to rotate. now we have just rooney tevez and berbatov (ronaldo's still considered a winger).

sigh what a pity..

If Ribery comes to OT and Ronny goes to Madrid then Fergie should give Ribery the no.7 while Nike should make a collared jersey for next season so Ribery can look like King Eric on the pitch.

I think Cantona will be the first few to congratulate his fellow frenchman on the move if it does happen.

rIBERY LOOKS MORE LIKE THE HUNCHBACK OF nOTRE dAME ..

he is a top player but .... well ... U know ........

JOY TO THE WORLD, MANCHESTER UNITED HAS WON!!

WOOOOO!! A very very very gooooood morning to all my fellow Man Utd fans out here! Damn! I lost 2 hours of precious sleep but it was ALL WORTH IT! Yeah, RyanZ! That goal from Carrick was fantastic! And Tevez's goal too! Can't believe we were trailing 1-0 at half time...

OK my brudders...ONLY 1 POINT NEEDED...I smell the silverware....

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!

FGL D - Donch worry. I shall be most prolly at S'pore Flyer screaming my blardy lungs out & cheering my men on!! WOOOOOOOO!! All it takes is a draw to break the hearts of millions of Pool fans...& especially Gerrard's heart. :-D

FGL D - Donch worry. I shall be most prolly at S'pore Flyer screaming my blardy lungs out & cheering my men on!! WOOOOOOOO!! All it takes is a draw to break the hearts of millions of Pool fans...& especially Gerrard's heart. :-D

Ai yah I be at Clarke Quay ... change your plans lah :cool:

See lah Dime ..now that my dahlin is here U manus gotta see fgl here in this thread more ofthen :D

Haha....Yeah! But i think you'll see a softer & tamer side of FGL....well, at least on the Man Utd thread lah! :mrgreen:

i hope david gill and joorabchian sort out this tevez business soon enough :/ this morning he proved again to us fans how much of an asset he is!!

RUIXIST: Yeah, but trouble is even if they offer Tevez to us at a cheaper sum, Tevez will not be completely happy/satisfied at OT coz he will not be getting first team football for all the matches. He will be rotated with Berba & Rooney. As it is, he's already not pleased being left on the bench. So, i worry that he may not be happy even if he's made a Red Devil.

Back