Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

HELLO & GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY FELLOW MAN UTD SUPPORTERS!!

Just a reminder that our game in hand is on tonight at 3am at the JJB Stadium against Wigan Atheletic. So, WATCH!!! I've got to be up by 630am the next day but i'm still watching...Tomorrow, confirm will look like a panda. :cool:

GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!! Hmm...wonder who Fergie will play but I'm guessing he'll use Berba up front with Ronny playing just behind & Roon on the wings. Again. let's trot on over to JJB tonight & smash 'em !!! :twisted:

good morning lovehurts!

my internet is back! i'm so happy. i feel terribly terribly isolated without internet.

where do u catch ur games?? at home?

how abt the earlier games like at 11pm or earlier?

good morning lovehurts!

my internet is back! i'm so happy. i feel terribly terribly isolated without internet.

where do u catch ur games?? at home?

how abt the earlier games like at 11pm or earlier?

Hey DUDELOVE!! WOO HOO!! Yeah!! Man Utd are going to win lah today against Wigan!
I usually watch them at home if they are late games like the one tonight..
If they are big impt games, i will watch them with people lah like at Clarke Quay one of the bars, or Man Utd Cafe at Boat Quay!

Yea know what you mean, man. I'd be lost without internet. Where do you catch your games? I'm sure you're gonna watch the match tonight right?

wth is with that post above yours!??!

hahahha yeah of course i watch every single man u match. i noticed that if i miss a match, man u will lose. i missed the 4-1 thrashing by liverpool and the 2-0 loss by fulham.

yeah i watch at home too.. big games my friends all come over.

wth is with that post above yours!??!

hahahha yeah of course i watch every single man u match. i noticed that if i miss a match, man u will lose. i missed the 4-1 thrashing by liverpool and the 2-0 loss by fulham.

yeah i watch at home too.. big games my friends all come over.

YES!! I KNOW!! WHAT'S WITH THE POST ABOVE MINE???? Eh! Dudelove! Do you realise that post is MISSING???? I didn't even bother to read it! The first 2 lines already made me yawn....

Yes so you better watch the game tonight. You work/school? I've got work tomorrow but i have to watch it coz it's too impt a game not to watch. And if we win this, we just need another point & we're champs!! YAHOOOO HOOO!!

So where will u be watching the Man Utd V Arse match?? Are there many Man Utd fans here on soft btw?

i think the ratio of man u, liverpoop and arsenal fans are pretty balanced i think.

okay i think not now since it swings crazily towards the arsenal side thanks to FGL's massive presence here in soft. :mrgreen:

of course i'll be watching!! if not i scared we lose..

i'm schooling right now but i dont have sch on wed and thursdays! perfect! since all the late night matches are either on wed and thursday morning.

i think the ratio of man u, liverpoop and arsenal fans are pretty balanced i think.

okay i think not now since it swings crazily towards the arsenal side thanks to FGL's massive presence here in soft. :mrgreen:

of course i'll be watching!! if not i scared we lose..

i'm schooling right now but i dont have sch on wed and thursdays! perfect! since all the late night matches are either on wed and thursday morning.

Aiyah, don't need to feel overwhelmed by FGL's powerful presence here on S.O.F.T. HE & I have an understanding :mrgreen:

Cool...! Yeah so you'll be able to watch all the important games. Lucky for u! But i think i will have to sleep first tonight then get up & watch the match..Don't think i can do an all-night marathon & stay awake till 5am. then sleep for 1.5hrs & rush for work...wah...i'm gonna seriously look like a panda tmoro with all my dark circles! But for Man Utd, it's all worth it!! :-D

lovehurts, are u on soft every second u're at work?

if u are, THATS SUPER COOL.

i'm super hungry, alone at home and watching the simpsons.

shall countdown till kick-off, at least i have something to look forward too.

have a good rest before the game! i'm sure u'll dream of the game. like ronaldo kicking antonio valencia in the balls, or something.

DUDELOVE : Hey, yeah, when i'm at work these days, i just leave myself logged in though i'm doing my work stuffs, u know what i mean?
Yeah! You should do a countdown!! Nah, i wouldn't dream of our boy Ronny hurting other people & playing with other 'balls'. I felt so bad that time when Arsenal's Eduardo was injured badly & was out of the scene for like a year i think?
HUNGRY? Denn go & cook or buy yourself something lah!! eeeeeeee...Me no like The Simpsons....Dysfunctional familie.....
EH, if Utd wins tonight, tomorrow we meet in the Man Utd thread & scream our blardy lungs out ok??

have a good rest before the game! i'm sure u'll dream of the game. like ronaldo kicking antonio valencia in the balls, or something.

jahaha. i just have to comment on this. papers say that antonio valencia could be the one replacing ronaldo.. so it'd be real funny if ronaldo does kick antonio valencia in the balls eventhough its just a dream.

jahaha. i just have to comment on this. papers say that antonio valencia could be the one replacing ronaldo.. so it'd be real funny if ronaldo does kick antonio valencia in the balls eventhough its just a dream.

Aiya, the papers can say whatever they want lah...Rumors about transfers are always flying about at OT. Nothing new...Immune to the rumours liao...

i knew my Dahlin had soft spot for AFC somehow :mrgreen:

FGL D : eh, careful careful...we are infamous for having our posts deleted!! Aha! Ya, i felt very bad for Eduardo...But i understand he's back so that's great, I'm really happy for him. And yes, of coz i now have a new reason to have a soft spot for AFC......

Back