Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

MAYBE afC WILL BE PARTY POOPERS - DENY u THE WIN - HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK B4 THE BUBBLY COME OUT ..?

Haha i don't see them being party poopers at OT unless they have a complete overhaul of their squad. I still think Ronaldo shld go to Madrid, make him Juande Ramos' problem, instead of Fergie's problem. I think he has waaaaaaaaaay better things to do than to kick a boot at his petty little head.

I dont think any United fan would disagree with the departure of Ronny.We can get Ribery to replace that great no. 7.SAF is yet to develop Nani.He might have been busy with Ronny's arrogance that he forgot about poor Nani.

Not to forget we still have 2 more young Serbians on the way.

Naaaaaah i know a lot of United fans who'd just hate to see Ronaldo go..........its a 50-50 thing la...........those who hate him really do but there's also the other extreme. Ribery IMO doesn't have as much as Ronaldo, notably the aerial ability. But of course he's a hell lot more respectful and more of a team player. Nani..........CMI la. He's been given chances to impress but he just hasn't. Something like Babel at Liverpool. Can see that Nani however is developing the CR7 attitude. Babel, doesn't have players with bigass attitudes at Liverpool, hence no bad influences on him. IMO Nani and Ronaldo shld just leave. Better for Man U. On hindsight, if they stay and break the team up, all the better for Liverpool hehe.

You are talking about Fergie managing the team here and not cocky old Rafa.If the team does break up then Fergie will settle the problems.

People, even manu fans are dissing Ronaldo for his arrogance and pettiness.

But he's scored 20 over goals this season, some of them pretty important. And the things he bring to the team is out of this world. Just his presence already intimidates most defenders. Ribery cannot compare to him. I hope he doesn't go.

Well he has to shed off that arrogance of his if he seeks to be a consistently better player. and a consecutive nominee for the top accolades.

Well he has to shed off that arrogance of his if he seeks to be a consistently better player. and a consecutive nominee for the top accolades.

spot on .
dissing paul scholes and the other guy for getting subbed off doesnt reflect any sportsmanship whatsoever .
not very nice :(

I dont think any United fan would disagree with the departure of Ronny.We can get Ribery to replace that great no. 7.SAF is yet to develop Nani.He might have been busy with Ronny's arrogance that he forgot about poor Nani.

Not to forget we still have 2 more young Serbians on the way.

Ribery is set to join Barca with Hleb in a part-exchange deal.

but yeah, the 2 Serbians. But if the FIFA 6+5 rule goes through, problems will arise..

Boss defends Ronny reaction

Sir Alex Ferguson explained Cristiano Ronaldo’s frustrated response to being substituted in the second half against Manchester City as the winger’s determination to play.

Ronaldo was clearly disappointed at his early departure from the action, after setting United on the way to a comfortable 2-0 win in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford, but Sir Alex believes it was a healthy reaction.

“He wanted to stay on, that’s the simple reason,” said the boss. “He’s in great form, but I have got to look at the bigger picture. He had an incredible performance at Arsenal in midweek, he ran his socks off. We have to think about how we get through our games and keeping him fresh.

from man utd's website

hahah fergie is defending him. i know where he's coming from but ronaldo has got to show more professionalism.

on another mater, what is it about tevez that makes fergie not wanna sign him on??!?!?

hey Bigblackbear! Mornin'! Well to me, i feel fergie is not willing to pay 30mil for Tevez coz he knows Tevez would not be rotated equally with Berba or Rooney. He will always choose Roon & Berba over Tevez. Tevez will end up being left on the bench for most of the season & he will start to complain. Assuming he signs on a 2-yr contract at OT, after a yr, Tevez will be able to move to another club for free. Fergie's too smart & knowledgeable to see history repeat itself. Well, this is in my humble opinion. :mrgreen:

Ribery is set to join Barca with Hleb in a part-exchange deal.

but yeah, the 2 Serbians. But if the FIFA 6+5 rule goes through, problems will arise..

Eh i thought the 6+5 rule has already been implemented & taken effect? Not yet? Hmm...well, if it is implemented, then Utd are screwed...BUT BUT BUT!! NOT AS SCREWED AS ARSENAL......:twisted:

Blardy hell...Frank is joining BARCA??

Back