Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

hello bendtner!

nicklas-bendtner-gets-caught-with-his-pants-down_0.jpg

edit: oops i posted wrong thread. but its still funny. hahha

WAH ARMANI UNDERWEAR SIAL!:mrgreen:

Let's hope you remember me :???:

Wah, not bad ah. Your 1st free drink offer still applies to this Utd fan. Aiya, you wouldn't go broke. I don't drink much. :mrgreen:

?

how cud i forget you lovehurts - here's a pix of you dancing on stage wif me .. :mrgreen:

3509847376_c2089def0e.jpg

how cud i forget you lovehurts - here's a pix of you dancing on stage wif me .. :mrgreen:

LOL! If that's supposed to be me, I'm in trouble! Cos I look nothing like that although the hair is pretty close to mine! And skin color too! :p Hey, so when's the CL finals? Wah, this is my 2nd cup of very saturated coffee & i still feel i need matchsticks to hold my eyelids open. Damnit.

final will be on 27th may

i'm very very confident we'll win it!!

Thanks for the info dudelove! Oh I 2nd you on that statement you made. We will win it, by Captain hook or by crook! We're gonna be the only club in the last 20yrs that has won the CL title back to back!! WOOO! :razz:

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

hahaha must profess to the whole forum mah ... lovehurts is the new vickomaniac

hee there history there ... :mrgreen:

My fellow United supporters, here are our last 4 games of the 2008/2009 BPL season :

10/5/09 - Man Utd V Man City ( 8:30pm )
13/5/09 - Wigan V Man Utd ( 3am )
16/5/09 - Man Utd V Arsenal ( 7:45pm )
24/5/09 - Hull City V Man Utd ( 11pm )

Keep in mind that the maximum number of points Liverrrrpoooool can possibly pick up is 87. :D

AHHH .. MY EX SOFT SPOUSE - DIVORCE ALREADY ....

THATS WHY U MUST JOIN FGL KKNERS & KNOW ALL THE JUICY STORIES :mrgreen:

:???: No need lah. My life is juicy as it is! KK, i hope you didn't lose much assets in the divorce settlement. :)

K lah, k lah. I will join.....in due time!

:???: No need lah. My life is juicy as it is! Kk, i hope you didn't lose much assets in the divorce settlement. :)

k lah, k lah. I will join.....in due time!

yeah join up real soon - we need another feisty character therenow that vicko semi retired oleady

Back