Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

but the thing is fletcher won the ball. fair and square. to me it was a superb challenge.

i really really feel for him.

that's true. oh well.

i guess its football-karma for that penalty we won against spurs.

just like 10years ago, at least a player missed the finals through suspension.

1999: Keane and Scholes
2008: i don't think anyone was suspended
2009: Fletcher

Damn! Me too. I feel so so bad for Fletcher who's gonna be missing the CL finals in Rome. :( But I got to say that I'm on the side of the ref. That was a dangerous challenge. The ref last night is one of the best referees in the world at the moment. I was more fearful for Rooney, actually. Worried that he might be the one to pick up yet another yellow card..I mean, 3 yellow's & it's bye bye Rome for Roon. He can pack up & drop in to YelloJello! :cool:

Which of the 3 was your favorite goal? For me, it was Ronnie's goal in the 11th minute. What a brilliant free-kick. Just brilliant.

Ok, Chelsea or you Catalans. Bring it on!! ;)

another yellow card..I mean, 3 yellow's & it's bye bye Rome for Roon. He can pack up & drop in to YelloJello! :cool:

hmmmmmmmm ........ I wud then get the bartenders to pass me his drink for me to spit in ..before he gets it ... :twisted::mrgreen::p

Congrats, AFC lost to the better team over two legs ....

Wah! I got to say, my dear FGL, that you're really a good sport. It's nice to know that there are still football fans out there that defend their team & criticize their team all the same. I think that's the epitome of a true fan. I mean, when Utd lost to Liverrrrrrrpool in the BPL, I could hold my head high & honestly say that Utd didn't deserve to win. So FGL, here's to you, you Gunners fan, you. :D

the RED ARMY is marching on to ROME!!

Arsenal 1 Man Utd 3

Man Utd's counter-attacking at its best.

We beat arsenal's unbeaten home record in the champs league; which they held on since 2004!!
And Man Utd are now unbeaten in 25 champs league matches!!

woooooo!!

now i can't sleep. sh!t.

Yeah Zullio! I know what U mean! I couldn't get back to sleep after the match! I was still on a high after our win over those Gooners!! And yes, we have always been fond of breaking records, well breaking other peoples' record lah! Remember how we broke Porto's record of having no English team beat them on home soil? And then we broke Chelsea's record of not having lost at Stamford Bridge? Haha..We just love doing this. We've a knack for it & plus, between U & I, we know Utd are the only ones competent enough to be record breakers!! Oh yeah! :cool:

rooney can prob teach us all how to pay for sex with old prostitutes - is what I think he cud ...

Oh Boo Hoo Hoo......am i sensing a little jealousy and bitterness from this Gunners fan? Haha....Hell yeah, I am!!:twisted:

must be tuff fighting just to get into the Uefa cup next season rite ... never mind spurs keep tryin ... :mrgreen:
Actually, I could not be bothered about Europa League - too many inconsequential games. Sincere sympathies as i know what its like to lose to manure... too often... maybe next season the southerners can truly challenge the northerners...eh? that is if wenger hasnt packed off to real... nothing to look forward to except a season linking every single arse player to real and barca, not to mention wenger...

Did you guys hear that we (Man Utd) have made a record breaking 62.5 million pound bid for Bayern Munich's midfielder Ribery?? Geez! That's crazy money!! :shock: Our bid was turned down though. I thought that there were reports (ok, maybe speculations) that we were bidding in for Germany's Bastian Schweinsteiger??

Is this a clear indication that Ronny is going to Real, hrm?

Well, dude, I think some of us Utd fans are already resigned to the fact that Ronny may leave us sooner than we'd like. But there's no reason to panic. The whole damn world sniggered at us when Beckham left for Real & most said that we'd collapse without him. Ahhh....But we all know the story post-Beckham, aye? :cool:

Actually, I could not be bothered about Europa League - too many inconsequential games. Sincere sympathies as i know what its like to lose to manure... too often... maybe next season the southerners can truly challenge the northerners...eh? that is if wenger hasnt packed off to real... nothing to look forward to except a season linking every single arse player to real and barca, not to mention wenger...

HARRY"S GOT A TWICH ... :p

Latest posts

Back