Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

pool fan here, manutd did ok actually until when vidic started screwing up.

nevertheless a good game :)

park ji sung did damn well btw, AZN PRIDE!

Haizz,Man United played good attacking football but still lost, end up LiverFool scored the goals from absolutely nothing.....Well, I guess that's football......

Come on you Reds
Come on you Reds
Just keep your bottle and use your heads
For ninety minutes we'll let them know
It's Man United - Here we go!

Glory, Glory Man United,
Glory, Glory Man United........
(Snippets from One Of Man United Songs)

anyone went down to clarke quay to catch the match on the big screen?

oh wait.. if they did, they wouldn't be replying now.

but do share what the atmosphere was like there. i was contemplating if i should go, but laziness got the better of me

almost all the clubs there had big tv screening - the atmosphere was electric!

Big screw up.Still remember before the match started there was this United fan holding a banner that say 'Rafa is cracking up'.

I wonder if the particular fan regrets turning up at Old Trafford on that day.Couldnt bare to watch the match when Pool were 3-1 up.I knew there was no coming back for United with the style the played.Giggs should have started for that game.

All I can say...

Complacency + Big Egos + Condescending = Big Thrashing

Maybe I should remove my avatar for a while. Malu siak...

Malu? Ask yourself how many times United had made you proud?

Haha you're right. Atleast if Man U lost 1-0 or 2-0 I can live to forget. Alamak 4-1...at Old Trafford somemore.. Aiya

Apa nak buat, tahi lembu bulat bulat (what to do ?, cow shit round round)

Last edited:
what a game......Champions of europe humiliated in their own home ground..tsk tsk..its time for man u to wake up from dreamland now..haha

Ok that was the objective side of me speaking above, which lasted for about one minute.

I hope both manu and liverpool make it to the CL finals, and then manu makes liverpool bow before them like the lovelovelovelovelovelovelove dogs that they are.

Wow violent words indeed after losing 1-4... After getting kanna beaten by 3 goals at home. Big words there... For that, I say lets hope Liverpool draws Man U again in the CL and we'll see what happens!!!!!

what a game......Champions of europe humiliated in their own home ground..tsk tsk..its time for man u to wake up from dreamland now..haha

It all matters when May comes and Arsenal can only manage a UEFA Cup spot.

I hope both manu and liverpool make it to the CL finals, and then manu makes liverpool bow before them like the fcking dogs that they are.

As I recall it was Shrek (Rooney) barking before the match - now he must be howling all the way home. Oh well - I guess he must have put his Manure filled boot in his mouth.... no wonder why some United fans are foul (smelly) mouth... LOL!!

Go back to your mum and cry....hahahaha

To the rest of ManU fans - we respect your rivalry. Just one of those days - but it was painful & humiliating due to the scoreline.

Last edited:
As I recall it was Shrek (Rooney) barking before the match - now he must be howling all the way home. Oh well - I guess he must have put his Manure filled boot in his mouth.... no wonder why some United fans are foul (smelly) mouth... LOL!!

One match doesnt change a teams fortune.

United still have a game in hand so its still a huge task for Liverpool to claw back the deficit.

at the end of the season u'll see who's crying when we equal ur 18 league titles.

does the 4-1 loss make a difference? nahh..

u're asking for ur rep to be zapped talking like that over here

I am level headed enough to know that United are still in poll position and are favourites - I am fine with that. They play good football :) I respect Sir Alex and a number of the players like Scholes & Giggs - I wish we have them on our team.

What to do - when that fella got too emotional with his comments - better ask him to ask to go back to his momma and vent his frustration ma. He might just get a tight slap. No need for me to return the favour with expletives...LOL!

at the end of the season u'll see who's crying when we equal ur 18 league titles.

does the 4-1 loss make a difference? nahh..

u're asking for ur rep to be zapped talking like that over here

I think the whole issue was United was talking like they were gonna walk over Liverpool.. you know like it's men against children. Instead got thrased 4-1 - very painful result. If ManU came to Anfield and thrashed us 4-1 - I would be deeply embarrassed. You see the next time we meet again - the talking point among all the news will be the 4-1 scoreline.

No worries about my rep - I never have much of a rep here anyhow ;)

If you all win the 18th Premier League Title - then congrats. No tears from me.

Back