Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Index7 maybe if you read the post BEFORE the so-called 'emotional' one i made, you might sense the humour in the part where I said "ok that was my objective side talking". Dumbass:cool:

Well you can't be too stupid actually, since you realise that Manu are still the likely winners of the BPL.

Aiyoh, tim098 seems to express more hatred than Rooney. But after kena trashed at Old Toilet...it's understandable. Muahaha!

i was at the spize cafe @ simpang bedok watching the match, one side man utd and the other liverpool... lucky i wear my arsenal jersey. :p

plz....hating one's club really makes u childish...u jus have to face the fact tat some teams are better than others
i noe most softies here really does tat...u noe who u ar
rep me down for all i care..tat shows im speaking the truth

grow up

Wait till you check out the fans in Europe.Every derby seems like war and they even taunt each other outside the stadium.SG fans are still childish?

Well like SAF has said in his interview,United have got to move on and RESPOND.Lets see what they'll come up with on the next game.

Wait till you check out the fans in Europe.Every derby seems like war and they even taunt each other outside the stadium.SG fans are still childish?

Let's face it, football fans will never become "grown up" regardless their age. And they shouldn't get too serious* either - unnecessary stress lah.

*unless got bets or money at stake...haha!

It's good for the blood to boil a bit once in a while. I would be suprised if fans just took this laying down. Speaking of fans - one of my European friends says he finds it strange that we call oursleves fans of football teams when we are not actually at the stadiums week in and week out to see the matches live. Now - if only I had a few million dollars to spare ;) We would be classified as spectators and not fans by him.

Index bro the problem that you see here is that you've only come by here to taunt us Man Utd fans when your team beat us and thats all.One match doesnt decide anything and it doesnt qualify you to taunt us.

We United fans in the past in SOFT have never taunted as badly as you did when United won last season.seriously.

Index bro the problem that you see here is that you've only come by here to taunt us Man Utd fans when your team beat us .

LETS NOT FORGET FGL WHO ALSO COMES HERE TO TAUNT WHEN AFC WINS :mrgreen: DUN GIVE HIM ALL THE CREDIT LAH :rolleyes::cool:

ME TOO!!!

but still... tats life la... in soccer especially
mocking and taunting each other is a healthy thing in it. but i do have ppl who reli put their asses and bein super personal in tis matter. all i can say is... stupid.

ME TOO!!!

mocking and taunting each other is a healthy thing in it. but i do have ppl who reli put their asses and bein super personal in tis matter. all i can say is... stupid.

true - up your points!

ME TOO!!!

yes! taunting is fine, it makes the whole experience of supporting a club much more, colourful... just don't take it too personally like some people i know.

just don't take it too personally like some people i know.

tell me abt it..

i got punched in the face by a friend who's a liverpool supporter just because i said to him liverpool sucks when rio ferdinand scored against them a while back.

he was pissed off cos.. yeah he betted and he lost big..

but he apologised after that.

Index bro the problem that you see here is that you've only come by here to taunt us Man Utd fans when your team beat us and thats all.One match doesnt decide anything and it doesnt qualify you to taunt us.

We United fans in the past in SOFT have never taunted as badly as you did when United won last season.seriously.

Ah - usually I am only in the Buysell section - never realized there was a sport section. So I guess my first forray into it is a controversial one :) Haha - good to have controversy once in a while. I also ridicule my own team lah - sometimes like toothless tiger and not consistent.

yes! taunting is fine, it makes the whole experience of supporting a club much more, colourful... just don't take it too personally like some people i know.

Exactly. I've heard worse things being said about my team - and if it's funny - I will laugh lor. If live & die just because some taunting - then life must be very boring outside of football matches.

Ah - usually I am only in the Buysell section - never realized there was a sport section. So I guess my first forray into it is a controversial one :) Haha - good to have controversy once in a while. I also ridicule my own team lah - sometimes like toothless tiger and not consistent.

The next controversy would be when United lift the title once again and equal Liverpool's record.Looking back to this day that the lost at OT didnt matter at all.

Back