Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

One match doesnt change a teams fortune.

United still have a game in hand so its still a huge task for Liverpool to claw back the deficit.

Yup - what to do - have to reply emotional posts with a bit of humour to burn the fella up more ;)

As I recall it was Shrek (Rooney) barking before the match - now he must be howling all the way home. Oh well - I guess he must have put his Manure filled boot in his mouth.... no wonder why some United fans are foul (smelly) mouth... LOL!!

Go back to your mum and cry....hahahaha

To the rest of ManU fans - we respect your rivalry. Just one of those days - but it was painful & humiliating due to the scoreline.

how can you say you respect the rivalry if you use terms like manure and insinuate that man united fans have bad breath?

i'll openly admit to liking torres and gerrard and i've said that before on the liverpool thread. i've never called liverpool by any name by liverpool.

hai.

Jeez guys, chill. It's just one match. Yes, we lost badly to Liverpool. Doesn't mean a thing in the greater scheme of things. Let them savor this victory. It was well deserved. We'll wait til the end of the season to see who has the last laugh..

Reactions: fgl
the talking point among all the news will be the 4-1 scoreline.

is that the point?? is the season abt humiliating man united? man u will move on from defeat. so has liverpool.

so i'm gonna assume you will be darn happy if they win man u at anfield 10 - 0 and win man u at old trafford 20 - 0 but lose the other 36 games and get relegated.

how can you say you respect the rivalry if you use terms like manure and insinuate that man united fans have bad breath?

i'll openly admit to liking torres and gerrard and i've said that before on the liverpool thread. i've never called liverpool by any name by liverpool.

hai.

Chill out lah bro - I am only immature to people who are immature. The bad (shitty) breath was in reference to manure - get it? Play of words. When people call Liverpool all sorts of name I also laugh lah. So do you condone the use of explitives instead?

Anyhow chill out - you guys are in good position to win the BPL.

is that the point?? is the season abt humiliating man united? man u will move on from defeat. so has liverpool.

so i'm gonna assume you will be darn happy if they win man u at anfield 10 - 0 and win man u at old trafford 20 - 0 but lose the other 36 games and get relegated.

Yeah people have moved on - but you know the press lah - they will keep hounding on facts like these. This is what keeps the rivalry on. Anyhow it's only 1 game to me. Just that some people take it too emotional.

Chill out lah bro - I am only immature to people who are immature. The bad (shitty) breath was in reference to manure - get it? Play of words. When people call Liverpool all sorts of name I also laugh lah. So do you condone the use of explitives instead?

Anyhow chill out - you guys are in good position to win the BPL.

now i really can chill and laugh. i'm a girl :D

i got your pun of course, its just that...aiya im abit soft when it comes to bashing other clubs and stuff. i very peaceful one.

as a GUNNERMAN true & through ... i have to admit I was pleased that Manu lost

However - man u fans - keep the faith & wear that shirt with pride .... stick to your team through the good & bad times .... I have supported Arsenal since 1978 - imagine that 31 years ...and they still bring me great joy & great frustration ....

As for the name calling - everyone needs to relax ... I remember how me & Rork, me & Dime & some other diehards used to go at it ..hahaha .. but end of the day even when we meet up - its handshakes all round etc...

We can certainly tekan each other (within sensitive limit obviosly) so lets not take things too seriously ya?

BTW if AFC plays like it did last night for the rest of the season ... who knows ..? CL, FA Cup & maybe 2nd spot in the EPL?

as fergie (fergurson, not the BEP slut) said in the post match interview..

"It’s difficult to defend a 4-1 defeat. We got in front and then threw the game away. It’s a hard one to take, but at this club it’s always about how you respond. When you lose a game: respond. And that is what we will do.”

hope is not lost.

next up, FULLHAM :twisted:

as fergie (fergurson, not the BEP slut) said in the post match interview..

"It’s difficult to defend a 4-1 defeat. We got in front and then threw the game away. It’s a hard one to take, but at this club it’s always about how you respond. When you lose a game: respond. And that is what we will do.”

hope is not lost.

next up, FULLHAM :twisted:

next up, fulham AGAIN. 3-0 4-0, wonder how they'll fare this time!

plz....hating one's club really makes u childish...u jus have to face the fact tat some teams are better than others
i noe most softies here really does tat...u noe who u ar
rep me down for all i care..tat shows im speaking the truth

grow up

I am level headed enough to know that United are still in poll position and are favourites - I am fine with that. They play good football :) I respect Sir Alex and a number of the players like Scholes & Giggs - I wish we have them on our team.

What to do - when that fella got too emotional with his comments - better ask him to ask to go back to his momma and vent his frustration ma. He might just get a tight slap. No need for me to return the favour with expletives...LOL!

Index7 maybe if you read the post BEFORE the so-called 'emotional' one i made, you might sense the humour in the part where I said "ok that was my objective side talking". Dumbass:cool:

Well you can't be too stupid actually, since you realise that Manu are still the likely winners of the BPL.

Jeez guys, chill. It's just one match. Yes, we lost badly to Liverpool. Doesn't mean a thing in the greater scheme of things. Let them savor this victory. It was well deserved. We'll wait til the end of the season to see who has the last laugh..

example of a good sport .. up your points bro

Tensions do tend to run high especially after a results such as the score at OT...............its up to us to keep level-headed and not spew too much..........i personally was extremely pleased with the way Liverpool played, with ppl like Lucas and Hyypia we still thrashed them. And notice it was Dossena who got the 4th, although that was a neat piece of skill he displayed. Liverpool shld take heart frm this performance and try to emulate that for the last 10 games. Man U shld learn never ever to be complacent again and to go all out to win. But will Vidic's loss be felt in the next 3 EPL games? That will depend on Jonny Evans.

actually they lost just when u changed avatars so ..

keep this avatar till end of season bro :mrgreen:

Haha maybe I should change my Avatar to an Arsenal logo instead...
icon10.gif

plz....hating one's club really makes u childish...u jus have to face the fact tat some teams are better than others
i noe most softies here really does tat...u noe who u ar
rep me down for all i care..tat shows im speaking the truth

grow up

True that!
Many fans in SG are just ... kids, and I'm not referring to their age! :mrgreen:

Back