Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

if we win the game in hand.. we'll be 7 points ahead.

we can lose to arsenal AND afford to drop another 3 points and still win..

doesnt look that great for u liverpool fans

anyone went down to clarke quay to catch the match on the big screen?

oh wait.. if they did, they wouldn't be replying now.

but do share what the atmosphere was like there. i was contemplating if i should go, but laziness got the better of me

Well thanks for all the gracious Man U fans. It's really been a long time since we've got away from Old Trafford with anything.

You can't deny us a night of celebration but the table ain't a foregone conclusion yet. :)

WAH!!!!!!SADDD SIAAAAA
but nvrmind at least we're still top of the table
Man united must pick themselves up from this game

1-4 = Liverpool's biggest win at ManUre's home ground since 1936! What a privilege to witness this record. Could have been 5 though....muahaha!

10 games to go. Got a feeling Liverpool will pipped ManUre for the title by one point on the final day. Stay tuned. Woohoo! :D

1-4 = Liverpool's biggest win at ManUre's home ground since 1936! What a privilege to witness this record. Could have been 5 though....muahaha!

10 games to go. Got a feeling Liverpool will pipped ManUre for the title by one point on the final day. Stay tuned. Woohoo! :D

Don't get so carried away bro. Liverpool deserve to revel in their celebrations and I will not take anything away from their performance. They were magnificent.This only contributes to the awesomness of the BPL. United till I die!

your feeling sucks.

if we win the game in hand.. we'll be 7 points ahead.

we can lose to arsenal AND afford to drop another 3 points and still win..

doesnt look that great for u liverpool fans

my thoughts exactly.

we can do this man...this result came at the end of a relatively good week. lets hope we don't miss vidic too much through suspension.

anyone think fergie left the substitutions till too late? i think he shoulda brought them on by the 60th, at the latest.

I think all Manchester United fans should not overestimate the impact of this loss. The entire point of us getting such a big lead up front is precisely for moments like this, where we can afford to lose and even so, maintain a 4 point lead WITH a game in hand, after losing to the 2nd placed team by three goals.

Liverpool enthusiasts can brag all they want, the fact of the matter is that it is impossible for Manchester United to be thrown off course for the BPL title this season.

Ok that was the objective side of me speaking above, which lasted for about one minute.

I hope both manu and liverpool make it to the CL finals, and then manu makes liverpool bow before them like the fcking dogs that they are.

yup 1-4, bad day for united. no, not angry.

loved the post match interview with gerrard and torres. can't remember it word for word, but it went something like:

interviewer: why do you think liverpool can't play like this every week?
gerrad&torres: -smile-

whereas united's consistency has seen them through while liverpool, arsenal and chelsea were 'busy' dropping points. this is but one fumble and the devils WILL be back.

Back