Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

it's true that inter were denied by the woodwork a few times, but ultimately, man utd deserved the win. they were running all over the place, closing them down, and showed that they wanted it a lot more.

i was impressed with the team, especially ryan giggs. he's close to his retirement, yet he ran like he was still in his early 20s

inter were unlucky

honestly i cant help but agree.

BUT, i feel we still deserved to go through. because of the excellent performance at the san siro. we certainly didnt deserve that 0-0 draw then.

who cares! we're throught!!

liverpool.. NEXT!!

inter were unlucky

Inter were unlucky, but Manchester United were definitely not lucky to go through.

Btw did anyone else notice how much the gruff-voiced commentator HATES Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Everytime he touches the ball, he flames him. And he was dissing him a lot when he missed that point blank header. Quite funny, maybe its his british pride defending a british team.

Manu fans, I just found out that if manu DO hopefully win the bpl, fa cup and CL, added to the already won club world cup, league cup and charity shield, we wouldn't have done a clean sweep. Apparently we lost the European Super Cup to the uefa cup holders. :mad:

as quoted from the man utd website...

Jose Mourinho hailed Manchester United as a ‘perfect’ team last night....

Mourinho said: “United are in the perfect condition. They are at the top of their careers. The team has reached its maximum level in terms of experience and quality. They are intense in their game and the Champions League is about all these qualities. I think they could win all their cups this season. They deserved to win. We played against a team that showed why they are European champions.”

brings me joy to see such words

ryan giggs was really on fire

should have been 3-0 btw if not for oshea's selfish act... he could had just pass e ball to dimitar who was totally unmarked

Manu fans, I just found out that if manu DO hopefully win the bpl, fa cup and CL, added to the already won club world cup, league cup and charity shield, we wouldn't have done a clean sweep. Apparently we lost the European Super Cup to the uefa cup holders. :mad:

damn, what a waste!

but still, remaining in the running for 3 more competitions is daaamn remarkable already. can't wait for saturday!

head down to the nearest pub after work! i don't think the match will be that early. anyway, are you still studying?

the match is at 845. my work ends at 10. at most can catch abit of the second half. i'm studying, i'm just having my !@#$@%^& internship right now

Back