Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

It was a mistake to leave Wazza on the bench and bring him on towards the end.But maybe its just some warning being sent to Inter by United.

Alright guys the Carling Cup is next up for the taking this Saturday.But SAF will be fielding his fledglings mostly instead of the preferred top players.

So what do you guys think the outcome of the game having Spurs recent in consideration?

I think its gonna be a comfortable 2-0 win.

2-0 as well for me.

Inter was. ok la. but we can definitely do better. No away goals on our side. We really can't afford to let inter score.

SAF should have played wazza from the start.

What more can i say.United are simply the best.

Match Pack: Fulham

Fulham will be looking for FA Cup sixth-round revenge over United on Saturday after their 3-0 league defeat at Old Trafford in February...

Form Guide: Edwin van der Sar's 1,311-minute goalless vigil may have ended on Wednesday, but United came from behind at Newcastle to record an 11th straight win in the league, and have now lost only one of 29 games in all competitions. Fulham were swept aside at Old Trafford two-and-a-half weeks ago and lost at home to Hull in midweek, courtesy of on-loan Reds striker Manucho's late strike. While that was only the second time Roy Hodgson's mid-table side have lost in the league at Craven Cottage this season, they haven't beaten United on home turf since 1964.

Ins and Outs: United's injury situation is looking much brighter than it did a few weeks ago, with only Rafael (ankle) and long-absentees Wes Brown and Owen Hargreaves definitely out of Saturday's game. The Cottagers have a clean bill of health.

Star Man: Andy Johnson. Fulham's top scorer with nine goals this season, including three in the FA Cup. The pacy frontman missed his side's recent defeat at Old Trafford.

What are your bets people?

Its gonna be a close and tight encounter so it'll be a 2-0 win for United.

that goal by tevez was sick..

sigh.. he will really really really be missed if he leaves. i'm 75% sure he leaves. makes me very sad..

If Manchester United win all there is to win this season, they would well and truly be THE greatest club in existence. Might possibly even surpass the treble-winning squad, which to me is to date the greatest football club team ever.

Even better than Real Madrid at their prime, IMO

With the style and glamour of the current United squad,i reckon they can even conquer the universe.They play the ball too supremely.

With the style and glamour of the current United squad,i reckon they can even conquer the universe.They play the ball too supremely.

WELL FERGIE DOES LOOK LIKE HE'S FROM uRANUS ..SO ... :mrgreen:

Back