Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

oh then that should be setting the new european record.must have missed out the 'european' when i read the article.

They're up against Fulham in the weekend and it looks like Foster is in contention for another start.

ALL THE WAY FOR EVD MAN!

Although i must admit his time is coming up. but he's fanstastic!

The last hurray for giggsy! Hopefully he becomes a coach!

yeah! go giggs!

i agree that he should be a coach.. teach the kids how to dribble and not fall at the slightest of touches..

..or how to intercept a ball from an arsenal player, then dribbling to the penalty box and then scoring the winner in an fa cup (replay) match. :mrgreen:

yeah! go giggs!

i agree that he should be a coach.. teach the kids how to dribble and not fall at the slightest of touches..

..or how to intercept a ball from an arsenal player, then dribbling to the penalty box and then scoring the winner in an fa cup (replay) match. :mrgreen:

This gotta appear in the Football thread ver 2.

Dribbling can be taught but every player has differing natural abilities. Hence, only a very select few can emulate Giggsy's dribbling skills. However, if he can teach defenders even 50% of his skills, i think strikers are gonna have a very hard time.

->SIDETRACK!!! Halo! fellow man united fans, I've got a qns 'Where is the best place to watch Man United Match LIVE!' (Red's Cafe, Chijmes etc..)cos me and frens are making plans to watch MAN UNITED VS LIVERFOOLS, the reason why we are planning now so that we can take leave. So guys any suggestions?

I'm not a Man U fan, in fact quite the opposite but i think that the best place for me wld be among close friends, at a home, where its cozy and the atmosphere is warm and jovial. I've been a club once with friends and i can't say that it was as enjoyable as being among a smaller group, in aircon, with free drinks and food, around a 60' HD broadcast. Just my 2 cents.

Wat a game by scholes!!! N vidic gets my vote for player of the season.

BUT i have to say that ronnie's game have been disgraceful this season, esp the last few mths. He takes it too casually, crosses n not accurate, passes are sloppy, and he only takes pride in his stepovers which prove to be not so useless anymore. Its like he is playing without any motivation anymore, n he dun give in his 100%. BENCH HIM

I think Scholes is the best english central midfielder of his generation, and the only other engish player who even stands a chance against him is Gerrard.

But Scholes is like a master, his trademark outside-foot thunderbolt shots and his MAGNIFICENT passing. His passing and vision is seriously out of this world. Ferguson must be damn proud of him.

He is just simply the best in the business.no one else can match his qualities.the best of all fergie's fledglings which includes david beckham.

Back