Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Hope Pool will get crushed in the hands of Madrid and ARSEnal bombarded by the attacks of Roma.

United will be facing West Ham at midnight.What are your bets United fans?

unfortunately i'm predicting a 1-0 win. tevez to score against his former club

I think its a close win for United with either strikers to pounch on any chance given.If they're lucky they might kill it with a second goal.

icon_hail.gif
ryan giggs

Really classic Giggs goal. Reminded me of his legendary FA Cup goal against Arsenal but a smaller scale and less adrenaline pumping, but still really nice.

And I think Rafael is excellent! He is fantastic and he is only 18. Amazing.

There's no doubt that Giggsy is a very special player. Too bad u can't turn back the clock on his age. It amazing how he retains his speed at this age though............he prob can burn even Vidic.

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Running down the wing,
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Running down the wing,
Feared by the Blues, Loved by the Reds,
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs! :twisted:

I love it whenever scholes plays for Manu. His passing abilities are insane and I have yet to come across another player who does things as well as Scholes does.

Its great to see Giggs in this kind of form.It gives United fans the feeling of greatness and accomplishment whenever he contributes.Its amazing to see him playing as well as he did back in the days when he bamboozled the Arsenal defence.

One more game and EVD sets the world record for the longest hour of not conceding surpassing the record set by Atletico Madrid back in the 70s.

Back