Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

maybe maybe maybe and more maybes...

i can CONFIRM that Manchester United WILL win the league cup, english premier league, the FA cup, the Champions League and if there's a inter-galactic cup(a cup competition consisting of clubs from other planets), they will sure win it too !

GLORY GLORY MANUTD! AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!

I think this season has been more of 3/4 of Big Four self-destruct than Man Utd pwning...hahaha. To be honest Utd haven't played as well and consistently as they did last season.

You know if Manchester United wins the EPL, FA Cup, Champion's League and the League Cup, it would make them the real serious bomb. Don't forget that they won the Charity Shield and the World Club Championship. Basically if they win these four, they've won everything there is to win, and Ferguson will be elevated to God status.

You know if Manchester United wins the EPL, FA Cup, Champion's League and the League Cup, it would make them the real serious bomb. Don't forget that they won the Charity Shield and the World Club Championship. Basically if they win these four, they've won everything there is to win, and Ferguson will be elevated to God status.

If this does happen it will push the current record set (treble) to another level.It'll be amazing to see the same team (name-wise) break that record.

I think fergie have already won everything during his time at man u BUT if you guys are referring to winning everything this season ... hmm

Man. United 1-2 Zenit

:mrgreen:

today is the 6th of february...its been 51 years after the 1958 munich disaster where 8 united players and 3 united officials died in the disastrous plane crash...

the quadruple of triumph is a-comin, a-comin!!!! gagagahah Liverpool is sputterrin tks to their mad coach, Arsenal is just too young, Chelski is gettin old.........hahahah

oh shit we're meetin Inter Milan in 2nd round of champs league.........cmon United!!! teach Mourinho a good lesson!!!

Hope Pool will get crushed in the hands of Madrid and ARSEnal bombarded by the attacks of Roma.

United will be facing West Ham at midnight.What are your bets United fans?

Back