Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

damn, i missed that match, if not i would have an enjoyable time watching those goals rush

For all Man Utd fans who missed this match, dont be deceived by the scoreline. All of the goals were scored within 6 yards from the goal line.

another 1-nil win. luck was certainly on manutd's side.

i wonder why the team's tempo and momentum always drop after the break. manutd were strong in the 1st half. but 2nd half, performance dropped. lucky everton weren't much of a threat.

oh well, a win is a win.

believe it or not, TODAY is the first time i watched MANCHESTER UNITED game for this season.
To say, i was pretty much impressed by their playing style. However, a lot of bad passes being made.
But then again, the passes are fast....alot of one touch being involved.
Im pretty impressed with the way how RONALDO play. He do not have that ''one-man-show'' animore. he passes the ball around....mayb it is just my first time watching man u game tis season ah....

With another CLEAN SHEET.....WOW!!!!!!

Well a pretty much under-potential display.Not the best from the front 2.Park and Ronaldo were very industrial and the 2 full-backs were horrible.

G.Neville out-paced countless times by Leyton Baines.O'Shea has no idea what he was doing expect for the beautiful pass into the box to Carrick before he was brought down for a clear penalty call that wasnt given.

All in all its was a very minimal performance.Well results is all that counts.

believe it or not, TODAY is the first time i watched MANCHESTER UNITED game for this season.

I've never missed a single BPL match this season.Wish they could emulate their success of 06/07 season where they were dominant through out.

Like i predicted at the beginning of the season, it is the season of the underdogs. That is why all the top 4 teams have dropped so many points to 'lesser' opposition. I expect that the team with the best mentality will win out. That automatically rules out Arsenal, i'm sry to say.

Like i predicted at the beginning of the season, it is the season of the underdogs. That is why all the top 4 teams have dropped so many points to 'lesser' opposition. I expect that the team with the best mentality will win out. That automatically rules out Arsenal, i'm sry to say.

and.. we're not sorry to hear that. :twisted:

hmm.......even though the gunners are having a crisis now....we still BEAT YOUR ASSES and we will do it again in your own backyard.....HAHA..

610x.jpg

REMEMBER THIS,DEVILS!

Last edited:
Why be happy over just 1 game in the season??? Wat matters is that it doesnt change the situation at the end of the season..., CHAMPIONS!!!

Well we'll let you beat us at OT but we'll lift the title again and shove it up ARSEnal.

yeah, a few slip ups and its Fergie walking all over ManUre at OT ... pool only 2points behind....

ARSEne Wenger can say good bye to the title.5th and consecutive draws.UEFA Cup for ARSEnal next season.

Back