Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

correct me if i'm wrong, the loan cost 10million pounds.

and the cash when to MSI and the evil kia guy..

is it?! oh hot dang. didn't know.
and true, that kia guy is evil.. adamant on wanting tevez for 32m..

just wondering though, why didn't liverpool face any problems with their deal for mascherano?

there were some wild results this morning. hopefully, come tmr morning we'd be celebrating going through as well! time to show mourinho the might of our strike force!

good news is that, along with a fully fit attack, we have our 2 rocks in defence; Vida and Ferdie.

although RB is still sore with Neville, Brown and Rafael all injured but O'Shea is set to play there. (i think)

and oh dudelove: its sporting lisbon.. roma faces arsenal btw..

Last edited:
i guess it's because the non-english leagues get less publicity on cable tv, so we don't access it as much.

yes i'm really glad our strikers are fit for this encounter. i hope berbatov starts, his form in europe is pretty good...

Clash at the quay!! Fans needed!!

Hey guys,

As you guys might already know, this Sat is the clash between Man Utd and
Liverpool. Die hard fans are needed to ride on a open top bus around town to profess your love for Man U on the 14/03/09 from 2pm to 8pm. The pay will be $5/hour. But more importantly, there will be FREE beers! And reserved seats for a live screening for the MAN U vs LIVERPOOL game.

What sets this game screening apart from any other is that the preview show will also be shot LIVE at Clarke Quay! Joe Morrison will be flown from Dubai and they will host a LIVE broadcast of the preview show at Clarke Quay. Man U and Liverpool fans will be seperated, just like a real football game.

So if any of you are interested, just email Nicholas at nicholas.wee@riot.com.sg. Alternatively, you can call him at 90708118.

C'mon MAN U fans!! Show your LOVE!!

No Dime............this is Singapore..........lolz. What?! Get paid to drink and ride around on a bus? Damn...........i'm only 17 and a Liverpool fan..........sianz haha.

anyone watching the match? i swear that with every shot they shoot at goal, be it inter's or ours, my heart skips a beat. omg cannot tahan!

Back