Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

the match is at 845. my work ends at 10. at most can catch abit of the second half. i'm studying, i'm just having my !@#$@%^& internship right now

wah thats damn suay..working on a saturday night. what are you interning as?

hope you manage to catch a good 2nd half then!

aye, need...draw...for...ucl...now...

I copied this. I hope you guys are hyped about the match tonight : )

Ok Guys, I am not sure how many of you realize this, but this season could turn out to be the best season ever. It could just be a legendary year, and you could consider yourself lucky to have experienced it. Sir Alex might retire at the end of this season, or next. There is a chance that if he leaves, Manchester United will never be the same ever again. At the begginning of this week we said we needed to beat Fulham and we did. We then focused on Inter Milan and beating them to progress past the knockout stages and we did that too. Now, our attention goes to the Old Trafford match, where all we have to do is beat liverpool…thats all we need to do. (Who TF are liverpool anyway? Besides torres they are all average…INCLUDING gerrard. If we play our game, and all our players concentrate and perform, liverpool will leave Old Trafford with an even greater scoreline that last time, which was 3-0). Our players are world-class players, champions of the world, of europe, and of england. How in the world can this team be compared to liverpool I dont know. WHAT HAVE THEY WON? What did they accomplish? All they did was win one game against madrid, a sinking ship with selfish players…come on. Our current squad is light years ahead of them. We can demolish them. All we need is support. Those of you who are LUCKY enough to go to Old Trafford, please stand up and support. You dont have to be in the stretford end to shout and sing. Simply shout your lungs out wherever you sit. NOW is the time, SEIZE the moment and support Sir Alex and his boys, for we might never experience this again. We need everyone to rise to this occasion and cancel out liverpool once in for all. They need to learn the lesson of what happens if you try to steal Man Utd’s trophy. WE NEED SUPPORT, PEOPLE, PUSH THE BOYS ON. EVERYONE. LETS GO.

:cry:i cant believe it. i'm sitting at my work desk. and i'll be missing THE man u vs liverpool match.

this cant be happening..

vidic had a really bad game. i was hoping he could score in the second half to make it up for that slip in the first. carrick wasn't very good today. he gave away balls too easily and overestimated his passes. definitely far from his usual standard

oh well. we're still on top with one game in hand. so let's just say we gave liverpool the points to make the title race a lil more interesting.. hehe

Yeah man : (

But don't worry we are still on top : ) The referee better rescind the red card against Vidic. He wasn't the last man. John Terry did that and his red card got rescinded.

HAHAHAH pawned MAN UNITED!!!!!!!!! Finally our turn.. Having beaten King of Europe and King of England in a week, Liverpool lives on!!!!!!

Back