Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

FGL D - Yea, nehmind. As long & you & me can agree that Liverpool sucks, that's all that matters!

But ah, don't you dare diss Man Utd!! :twisted:

FGL D - Yea, nehmind. As long & you & me can agree that Liverpool sucks, that's all that matters!

But ah, don't you dare diss Man Utd!! :twisted:

HMMMMM ...maybe if we were married .... I wud try not to ..

then again prolly not ;)

GUNNERS RULZ!

MAN UTD RULES ALL!

FGL - aiya, i'm not gonna waste energy to start war with U la. I'd rather conserve my anger & direct it at Loserfool fans. :mrgreen:

chelsea really bucked up in the second half man, united were frantically defending! wah piang i see that evra's penalty macham never eat rice one sia! :mad:

First half was great but what happened in the second?I agree about Foster.Play like that how to be no 1?

We lack the creativity on wings.Never thought i'd say this but we need Ronaldo in a way.

Why Man U? Why Oh Why?

What went wrong?

Did anyone else here think that the Rooney equalizer was offside? Hmm. :rolleyes:

I wasn't fortunate enough to see Evra's disgusting penalty shot but I hear it was just plain embarassing. I'm guessing I can watch it somewhere on YouTube??

Yea. Agreed. Foster is just not good enough to be our future number 1 to succeed Van der Sar.

why man u? Why oh why?

What went wrong?

Did anyone else here think that the rooney equalizer was offside? Hmm. :rolleyes:

I wasn't fortunate enough to see evra's disgusting penalty shot but i hear it was just plain embarassing. I'm guessing i can watch it somewhere on youtube??

Yea. Agreed. Foster is just not good enough to be our future number 1 to succeed van der sar.

it was embarrassin dahlin - like all of them playin the fool only during the shootout ....

Malu lah ...

maybe the community shield didn't mean much to United.

not exactly upset cause its a curtain raiser plus Utd have shown they can do it when they want to.

Foster,maybe give him time. everyone is so quick to judge over just a handful of game.lets see at the end of this coming season how he does,its only fair.having played more games we can see whether he can be utd no.

of course, we have yet to find another "The Great Peter Schmeichel"

evra..haha..his only worst moment so far being at utd.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back