Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

i THINK ANN CHAK LOTI WILL PROLLY WIN THE CHARITY SHIELD ... ONLY PROBLEM IS EACH YESR MAN U LOSE THE CHARITY SHIELD THEY TEND TO DO WELL IN THE EPL ...

HERE'S TO CHELSKI WINNING ONLY THE CHARITY SHIELD & NOTHING ELSE .....

Wal lau eh! Arse fans and Manure fans suddenly form a "strategic alliance" against Liverpool and Chelski. Very very scared loi !! :D

Anyway, Arse and Manure fans can go kissy kissy and ass-smooching with each other all season.........while Liverpool go about its business and win the 09/10 EPL title. Haha!

Liverpoo for the title?

No chance, said Benitez.

rafa_280x390_784169a.jpg

87427062.jpg

There is no chance that Loserpoo can lay their hands on the BPL trophy. Dream on!

Last edited:
our signings are performing well. we've certainly enjoyed a great pre season..

unlike liverpool and they self glorifying fans, who've been screwing up damn badly past few games.. liverpool sucks.

Yes man with Owen getting quite a number of good chances in front of goal.He could have ended the day with a hat-trick if the game against Valencia was a CL match.

Pool fans have nothing new to cheer about this season.Maybe United can give face and let them win the Carling Cup :mrgreen:

Pool fans have nothing new to cheer about this season.Maybe United can give face and let them win the Carling Cup :mrgreen:

cannot - that one for man shitty

pool must be empty handed again this season :twisted:

Yeah Loserfool fans should be thinking whether their team will be challenging for any trophies or just a spot for Europe.

Dont need say it out we all know the answers.TOTALLY NOTHING!they wont win anything.Not with a squad like what they have now.I can see Chelski beating them anytime.

tats not wat i was thinking abt...coz i noe for sure ur teams are... errmmm... useless? so i dun nid to worry. dun like talking before the first whistle is blown for the kickoff...
tats mr red nose's job :)

wat is was thinking is abt fgl... hmmm.....

Mr Fergie has already written off Loserfool for the title challenge before the whistle is even blown so United dont need to worry about anything.

Usually he gets its right so dont bet on Loserfool overturning it.

Mr
Usually he gets its right so dont bet on Loserfool overturning it.

tRUE - THE ONLY TIMES HE GOT IT WRONG WERE THE YEARS WHEN afc & cHELSKI WON THE EPL ... POOL WAS NOT EVEN IN THE PICTURE THEN ...

tRUE - THE ONLY TIMES HE GOT IT WRONG WERE THE YEARS WHEN afc & cHELSKI WON THE EPL ... POOL WAS NOT EVEN IN THE PICTURE THEN ...

confirm laio... guarantee plus chop!!!!!!!!!

dun weri fgl,ur secret is safe with me

*boon crosses fingers

DUN WORRY BOONZ - AFTER LOSERFOOL IS OUT OF THE RUNNING FOR EPL BY DEC - U CAN WATCH ME TAKE ON MAN U & THE REST THEN ... :mrgreen:;)

Latest posts

Back