Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Ewwwwwwwwww! EEEEYUCK!

Don't think I would ever wanna subject my eyes to that kinda torture! Seeing Benitez & Gerrard making out. :???:

LOSERFOOLS!!

They spend their pathetic lives playing second or third or forth best to United in the English Premier League.No more Division One which was the last time LOSERFOOL when it.So bear with it LOSERFOOL.

Reactions: fgl
The likeliness of Ribery joining United is close to zero as he declares that he will stay at Bayern for another season.What a waste man...

LOSERFOOLS!!

They spend their pathetic lives playing second or third or forth best to United in the English Premier League.No more Division One which was the last time LOSERFOOL when it.So bear with it LOSERFOOL.

HAHAHAHAH UP YOUR POINTS!
:mrgreen:

i seriously don't understand the flaming man..haha but it looks like fergie has already begun his war of words with liverpool..

the pictures were damn funny! i liked the ones with the trophies crossed out..wahahaha.:twisted:

Yeah, Fergie has already kickstarted the BPL 2009/2010 war of words. Aiya, my friend Rafa would have initiated it earlier la. I think he had too much on his mind. Like "Hmmm, let's see. Now how do I go about maintaining my club's tropheyless/medal-less/cup-less streak?"

Of course he'll be laughing at Pool now with the fact that Alonso has betrayed them to be a Galacticos part II

our signings are performing well. we've certainly enjoyed a great pre season..

unlike liverpool and they self glorifying fans, who've been screwing up damn badly past few games.. liverpool sucks.

Teeheehee.

Man Of The Match

You'd like to think that with the staggering sums of money being chucked around for transfers these days, managers would do their research thoroughly.

And it certainly looked that way yesterday, when Rafa Benitez was discussing potential Liverpool new boy Alberto Aquilani.

"I always remember one game - England versus Italy U21s at Wembley, and he was man of the match in a 3-0 win," said Rafa.

Sounds convincing. The only problem with that is England and Italy's Under-21s have played each other once at Wembley. That was the first game at the new stadium - a game that finished 3-3.

We suspect Giampolo Pazzini would be pretty peeved if he didn't get the man of the match award in that one, given that he scored a hat-trick.

And he'd be even more peeved to miss out to Aquilani, given that he didn't play that day.

Good to see Rafa has his thumb on the pulse. Good job he hasn't been given sole charge of Liverpool's transfer policy, eh?

Ah.

Back