Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Reds complete Diouf signing

Manchester United have completed the signing of Senegalese striker Mame Biram Diouf from Molde F.K.

The 21-year-old passed a medical in Manchester this week, and has completed his transfer. As agreed, he will now be loaned back to Molde F.K until January 2010.

Mame becomes the Reds' fourth signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Antonio Valencia, Michael Owen and Gabriel Obertan.

He has scored 38 times in 73 appearances for Norwegian side Molde to date, including an impressive tally of 17 goals from 21 games so far this season.

Last edited:
man utd is trying to get ribery again...
well so says the report at least.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={C7DF7CEC-3BC3-4859-A3FD-FE4AAD215DD8}&redirectorid=news_story&newsid=6637106

SEEMS THAT bAYERN MUNICH GOT REVENGE BY BEATING MAN U 7-6 ON PENALTIES IN THE AUDI CUP FINAL?

LOSING A CUP - MIGHT BE OMINOUS FOR UNITED .. ESPECIALLY SINCE THEIR NEIGHBOURS RICH LIKE CHELSKI

its nice to know that Anderson finally scored in the ManUtd shirt. now for more goals when the season officially starts!

The new Liverpool away, AC Milan 3rd kit and Real Madrid jerseys look the same too. If the jerseys are designed by the same manufacturer, most or less they will bear some similarities.

The new Man Utd away kit. Same design but different color from the home kit.

prd_maxzoom_mufc-55677.jpg

OMG. :shock:

I'm away for a week & sooooo much has transpired where my beloved Man Utd are concerned?

I almost choked on my porridge when I read that Mourinho has hinted at the possibility of succeeding Fergie in the near future.

Then I had a shock when I read reports that some French team are blasting mad at Fergie for stealing their young player from right under their noses.

Then, to my delight, I was told that Anderson, my dear friend, finally found the back of the net for Utd?? Yea man. Time to buy 4D.

Then Valencia scored his 1st goal in a Utd jersey??

WAH! My fellow Man U fans, please do enlighten me if anything else has happened in the Man Utd world. Thanks! :mrgreen:

according to today's papers, man utd is having talks with david silva and there is a possibility of him joining man utd if valencia are willing to let him go at a good price

David Silva is a midfielder from Valencia. ;) He can play in either wing and is one of Spain's best performer in Euro 08.

Ahh i see...Thanks thanks!! Yeah dudelove enlightened me on Silva too. So do you feel that we at Man Utd would do well with him in our squad?

haha, man our midfield is overcrowded again. One ronaldo leaves, we buy obertan and valencia.. that should cover abit.

David Silva now? I;m not saying that they're not good players. but what about the other plays in MUFC. like park J Sung, Nani, fletcher.. hard to let them play anymore.

The capture of Silva would be perfect and making Obertan a little redundant.

The United midfield isnt crowded.This is called depth and strength.The key to running the season with all out competitiveness.

Latest posts

Back