Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

nonono... lovehurts, you got it all wrong

haha he meant reuturn as in PLAYING FOR MAN UTD AGAIN :D

here's the whole article

Boss eyes Hargreaves return

Owen Hargreaves' long-term injury woes could end in September, close to the anniversary of his last appearance for United.

The midfielder played just three games last season, all in September 2008 against Liverpool (as sub), Villarreal and finally Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Serious knee problems have kept him out of action ever since but Hargreaves could soon be available for selection if the final stages of his recovery from surgery are successful.

"He's completing his rehab in America," said Sir Alex at the start of United's Asia Tour, from which Hargreaves is absent.

"We’re happy with his rehab and we’re in complete control of that. We’re roughly looking at the beginning of September for him, depending on how he reacts and how he progresses."

Alamak! :shock:

I mis-read la! Haiyo Haiyo!!!

Sorry sorry, my bad.

Yay! Hargreaves is finally gonna see his name on the Man Utd team sheet!! BAHAHA!

I say, it's about bloody time, Owen!!!

BIGBLACKBEAR - Yea! Thks for setting me straight! I was a lil crooked there for awhile! Still groggy from lack of sleep la! I blame my bosses for making me report to work at 9am!

Hmm...yea i don't think Manucho's exit will affect people too much. I'll bet most didn't even know we had a player named Manucho who was Angolan!

But I'm real happy for Hargreaves. I pray that everything goes according to plan. :mrgreen:

I love both my Owens'!!!

Yup yup, but i didn't get any PM about no forfeit so if there's still nothing, I shall proceed to forfeit the forfeit! BAH! :mrgreen:

Yup yup, but i didn't get any PM about no forfeit so if there's still nothing, I shall proceed to forfeit the forfeit! BAH! :mrgreen:

if U do that .. man u wud be cursed to failure - so betterthink hard before doing it ...

Aiya, now with Owen around & the other Owen set to make a comeback, curse all you want la. We'll still win.

KK, you PM me first la, dey!

Latest posts

Back