Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Sub,

That jersey is created by some people in Thailand before the new jersey was launched. It was based on their own imagination from what Nike has described in their website. I guessed they planned to sell it to those "kancheong" fans who cannot wait to wear the new jersey. Saudi Telecom is never a shirt sponsor for Man Utd. The new jersey look like this.

prd_maxzoom_mufc-55671.jpg

Last edited:
Adebayor has signed for Man City?

Haha. Good luck, Tevez, to getting 1st team football. *sniggers*

Maybe this will teach you to shut your mouth about SAF already.

I mean, like seriously dude, it's gettin' old.

Yeah man. Looking for trouble is what he's doing.

Carlos Alberto. What's up with you?

Anyways, i think Man Utd are done with their shopping for now. Seems unlikely that we'd be buying more players now that pre-season training has begun.

haha, I've been to old trafford. I was like 10 then. Awesome experience.

I watched MUFC VS Blackburn where we won 2-1. I remember Ronaldo ramming the ball into Tugay(Blackburn defender)'s back, and the thud reverberating through the whole stadium. man. that must've hurt.

Oh man! Tell me all about it sometime soon!! But seeing as how you were merely 10, can u remember much about that holiday of a lifetime?? :)

OWEN! OWEN! OWEN! OWEN!

Woo! Can't believe he's already scored for us twice in a Man Utd number 7 jersey. Ahhhh.......Good for all the ppl at Newcastle & Pool that wrote Owen off! Saying that his best days were over. BAH! Bullshit!

I watched MUFC VS Blackburn where we won 2-1. I remember Ronaldo ramming the ball into Tugay(Blackburn defender)'s back, and the thud reverberating through the whole stadium. man. that must've hurt.

10 years old, ronaldo still around...

doesnt that tell u somethng abt his age?? :mrgreen:

Sub,

That jersey is created by some people in Thailand before the new jersey was launched. It was based on their own imagination from what Nike has described in their website.[/IMG]

he he... i'm aware of its pre-current design existence- i was in KL last JUNE, that jersey was selling fast in Petaling Street so i thought: It's a JOKE, yes? so it was.
animal-smiley-4901.gif

i third that!

anyway, it looks like the other owen could be on his way back

Boss eyes Hargreaves return

Owen Hargreaves' long-term injury woes could end in September, close to the anniversary of his last appearance for United.

Oh no. We're shipping Hargreaves back??

That's such a pity cos I thought that Fergie would at least give him another season to improve his fitness & prove himself.

If he were fit, he'd be such an integral part of the Man Utd squad. He was one of my fav footballers & so u can imagine my ecstasy when Fergie actually signed him.

Sigh. We could give him another season to buck up. :confused:

MAYBE HE ALSO DUN LIKE fERGIE - and the whole thing is a ploy by red nose to save face ? :confused:

Latest posts

Back