Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Wife stabs husband late home after Man U match

http://aa.rd.yahoo.com/partners/ap/SIG=10mesffu6/*http://www.ap.org/
AP - Tuesday, July 21 KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Police have detained a Malaysian woman who allegedly stabbed her husband in the chest for coming home late after watching a football match between Manchester United and Malaysia, an official said Tuesday.

The man had promised to come back immediately after the match in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday evening, but his wife was "very angry" when he returned after midnight, said district police chief Abdul Jalil Hassan.
The woman stabbed him twice in the chest with a kitchen knife and then took him to a hospital, where a doctor reported the incident to police, Abdul Jalil told The Associated Press.
"He was with friends after the match, so that's why he came home late," Abdul Jalil said.
The man was recovering in the hospital, he said.
Police have not decided whether to charge the woman with any offense.
The English Premier League champions defeated Malaysia 3-2 on Saturday in their opening match on a preseason Asian tour.

or i settle for a KFC diner at marina square :mrgreen:

Sure, no prob! Hopefully next week la.

Waaah. :shock: :shock:

That Malaysian wife terror, ah?

My better half (who is also a Man Utd supporter) should be thankful.

But if he's being a male chauvanist in anyway, i will whip out my ginzu knife! HAHA! Joking ah! :mrgreen:

Dudelove, what're you hinting at man!

I'm 16 this year. haha.

It was a heck of an awesome trip. Especially Old Trafford. My dad, older bro and I are all Man Utd fans. haha.

We had a tour of the stadium too. Field/pitch/training area/physio area/etc. Trophy room and all. it was really good.

haha, the match was nice too, except for the few Englishmen behind swearing like no tomorrow (No disrespect meant). yeah.

I do remember that I was so exuberant when Man Utd scored, that I stood up to cheer, forgetting all about that hot chocolate in my hand. Oh that poor chap sitting in front of me......

Wow! j_m_s! What an honor for you to have visited Old Trafford! It's every Man Utd fans' dream!

Yea, the English really mastered the art of swearing! But hey, we all swear & cuss at some point or another. Plus, the English are very passionate about football. Afterall, it's a sport that originated in England.

i really doubt it, but i would sure love to watch it if it's televised.
fergie has confirmed that valencia will be playing against boca!

United has a new freekick taker.ANDERSON!finally scores fot United at the Audi Cup against Boca Juniors.

Antonio Valencia got his goal on his debut.Great match.

Latest posts

Back