Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Adebayor to Man City? Soon.

Ha that's a good laugh. Tevez just completed his move to there and now Adebayor?

Santa Cruz, Tevez, Robinho, Adebayor, Bellamy, Caicedo and Bojinov.

More play time? Right on, Mr. Carlos Tevez.

Haha...Yea, my thoughts exactly.

Well Carlos Alberto Tevez, let's see how many games you're gonna be able to start. ;)

I don't really think it's about the money for Tevez. I felt he wanted more first team action which he clearly wasn't getting. And he felt he was in a way made to leave Man Utd cos he felt Fergie wasn't appreciative enough of his significant contributions to the team.

Ai ya, in any case, I don't blame Tevez for moving away from Man Utd. But he seriously ought to stop flaming Fergie. The dude is going pots! If he doesn't watch it, in no time the Utd fans who were once willing to be supportive of his career move to rivals Man City will have a 360 degree change of heart.

Hey, did you guys know that Wayne Rooney & his wife are expecting their first baby in October?

I had no idea Colleen was pregnant! Cool!

David Gill said that spending might not be over at Man Utd even tho Fergie claims they're closed for business.

And I heard from Dudelove that Wenger wants Man Utd to buy Adebayor??? WTH man?

think tevez's family is alr settled in Manchester as the obvious choice is to City.

I wldnt mind Adebayor actually. HE got the potential to be molded into a powerful striker, but like all african players, he is lacking in the decision dept. They all like to shoot n pass at the worst timing.... Its like a curse, except for jay jay

not that dude.. he's a trouble maker and if i'm not wrong wiliam gallas was referring to adebayor as the teams dsiruptive influence during his media rant

van der saack got lobbed by Malaysian youngster from the halfway line ... :mrgreen:

Wha bro you totally woke me up during my only day away from all the stress.Caught the highlights and wasnt that pleased with the result but then again its just a friendly.

Well at least we did better than Fulham who lost to Goldcoast during their pre-season tour of Australia.

the goals we conceded were really stupid blunders though..

but yeah, what the heck. Owen scored. I'm relishing the prospect of him scoring against Liverpool.

Looking forward to the new season.Hope we have a good start unlike the previous few seasons where we started fairly slow.

MICHAEL OWEN!!! WOOOO!​

Aiya, see, with all the money in the world, Man Shitty still can't even win a shitty team!! What rubbish is that!!? AHAHAHAHA!!

Dudelove: Doesn't matter by how much we won the Malaysian team. Fact is, we won. Man, we ought to go up to Old Trafford for real in the future!! I'm saving up!!

sorry to ask this here/ now:

is this kit valid for this coming season or is it darn piracy in action?

09052009249.jpg

Latest posts

Back