Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

I ordered mine already. To be collected on the launch date, 16/07/09. You want to order? Not sure if I can post it here. I PM you for a good deal. Today is the last day for the promotion.

i might be interested. hit me with a pm?

haha if i got a united jersey...i'd probably get scholes on it. either him or giggs. :) my favourites!

The promo at Weston is pretty good actually. I know of a few Utd friends who'd be interested.

Yea, Pool fans are still sore tho that Owen has so-called turned his back on them.

Ah. Whatever.

Anyways, what do you guys think of Fabiano? Fergie's pretty keen on him, i hear.

Im just scared that Luis Fabiano's style might not be suited to English style as he is quite a success at Spain and might not be the same in England.

Hmm...Oh then he'll probably also still take time to adapt & adjust to English footie. I don't know anything bout the dude at all.

There's another Brazilian player that Fergie's apparently keen on but i can't recall his name. Dudelove had mentioned him to me.

Oh & is the new away kit really that tragic?? :rolleyes:

Dime: erm, no it's definitely not Costa. It's another dude & i think he's Brazilian. Ah, well, Dudelove if you're reading this, please advise me on who the other Brazilian guy is. I've forgotten his name. :p

You want a striker who dares to run at defenders without being too showy.Check Nilmar out.

Im very impressed with the style of this player.He's played for the big clubs in South America.Corinthians first then to Internacional.

The promo at Weston is pretty good actually. I know of a few Utd friends who'd be interested.

Yea, Pool fans are still sore tho that Owen has so-called turned his back on them.

aiya, not like he jumped ship from 'pool to united straightaway. i'm decided i like the idea of owen i man utd. as long as his predatory instincts are still intact!

Good for you, Ruixist! Indeed Owen will be an integral part of our squad.

And like Neville says, I also feel that Owen will have a good chance of being selected for the England team.

You want a striker who dares to run at defenders without being too showy.Check Nilmar out.

Im very impressed with the style of this player.He's played for the big clubs in South America.Corinthians first then to Internacional.

nilmar was pathetic when he was at lyon. scoring only 6 goals in 42 games. neither was his record at corinthians.

but damn.. he's skillful alright.

Hey RyanZ hook me up man.United jersey.wanna see the rough pricing for it.

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, the promotion ends today. Weston Corp at Queensway and Peninsula are offering the jersey in a limited edition packaging with the BPL badges at $99.

Latest posts

Back