Guitar shop at peninsula plaza

give me a SGD150 machine made Samick anytime to a RMXXXX handmade guitar.

Just don't ask me why.

n shud i get it or shud i get the craftsman strat copies at city music?i really like the feel of the neck of the craftmsman tho...

f someone were to sell it to me at $100 plus gigbag...izit worth it?
anywei,wat will the cheap construction affect?
hey... plus gig bag.. not very good catch le.. save up another $25 and u can get a brand new suzuki at davis..white coloured strat..tts a better peice imho

hah?tt white strat copy at davis right?pickup config S-S-H right?tt's $225 wat...plus amp n everything...cant buy the guitar alone...
$100 with gigbag not gd enough?y?

santa'fe on the whole = try not to touch it. getting a cheaper copy off cash converters or something will be much more worth it imho, u get the gig bag off the dudes usually as well.

and yes, even gibsons and fenders are machine made, but its the amount of attention put into them and the need to uphold a certain quality that goes with the brand name that makes the difference between them and a santa'fe.

cash converter?i went saw this white peavey strat copy selling at $79...it's nut was destroyed,it's bridge was destroyed,the pickups were rusty...
too bad they dont allow testing...
n i that was the only electric seeling at below $100...

Ashleigh sucks big time man, not just their guitars, but almost everything they have. The fat guy's a conman, out there to cheat noobs.

A long time ago, I accompanied my Thai friend for a guitar gear shopping trip. He wanted to get a jumper cable. We visited Ashleigh, and he was "working" on some other customer. After that, he proceeded to boast a little about his guitars, and when my friend requested for a jumper cable, he pulled out this used ice-cream container which had the cheapo colourful Cabletek cables in it. My friend asked if he had one with a metal casing, and the guy pulled out one. My friend bought it after a casual inspection, after the purchase, he opened it up and found the inside rusty! My pal was disappointed.

The cheapo jumper cables were overpriced, guy used despicable tactics to trick customers, etc. There is NO documented existence of Santa Fe in the Harmony Central review database, no website, boy oh boy, this fatso sure talks WAY TOO MUCH!

Regarding machine-made guitars, there are so many out there in the market. Most PRS guitars today are machine-made as well. Don't debate with me on this one, lol

I don't hate machine-made guitars as long as they aren't overpriced in terms of quality. That's what everybody wants, no?

Ashleigh sucks big time man, not just their guitars, but almost everything they have. The fat guy's a conman, out there to cheat noobs.

i heard lots of ppl says so. they have two more shops at the 5th level too. one is the 2nd hand shop, the other is a jam studio. the fat man sure do talk a lot. but i guess i'm one of the luckier ones, i got a japanese made fernandez tele custom copy (the one with the binding front and back) in candyapple red from his 2nd hand shop for $350.00! but i let it go sometime back. it ended in guitar connection with another green sibling! and kelvin priced it way expensive...

about the shop on the 5th level, i was with a fren to test out a bass amp. my fren tried lots of suff on it, doing the eq etc & it reallybrought out how bad the amp was even thou its new, the boss was afraid of pple knowing, so quickly run over & grab the bass from my fren & switch off the amp

here's my experience.....

2 yrs back..... i went to tt shop.... owner tried to push a acoustic guitar to me... claims to be a solid top.. n onli for $60... limited time onli....

i may be a noob back then.... but definitely not stupid...

i can't remember....... it looks pretty bad... with a poorly done sunburst..... the fretboard is black... not ebony but i tink is some kind of wood dyed black.... doesnt have a name on the headstock i think....

in short...... u get $60 worth...

didnt cheat mi $800 for a $60 stuff..... but i don't like the way he tries to mislead newbies.....

plus.... i heard stories of the shop at the upper levels.... like takin all the internal stock parts of an amp with a reputable brand..... replaced it with cheap electronic parts.... n try to push it as a 'hot rodded' amp....

Back