Guitar shop at peninsula plaza

Hey cloudsky. 200 just nice for a Marshall MG15CD-R amp. very good for a 15 watter. Luther, Davis and yamaha sells them. Won't regret. Still its up to each preferences. : )

joel68 said:
What is the name of this shop at lvl 2 Peninsula plza... :roll: :?:

its some indian name then music ... the cheater santa fe guy is located in e extrme left hand side when u come into his shop. when u come into his shop sure can recognise wan cos got two very very big double bass ( e violin thing) and it only sells santa fe

thanks thanks ! anyone can recommend a good bass tt can like play blues and metal at e same time. any shop that sells bass ? any good trusty guy that sells bass guitars ?

ah ... fender bass ?

angeldogleslie said:
hmm knobs are for the volume tone bass treble stuff tats all nothin much abt them.haha FEnders are qutie versatile yea best is to try out on the bass first. Yamahas bass are goin on offers now at music plazas

oh cool ! thanks alot man ... i was told by the cheater guy that the squire bass or fender bass was made in indonesia and e wood quality sux so its better that must buy bass from him.

btw ... what is maple wood , hard wood , elderwood all gotta do with e guitar ? how does it affect e guitar quality and sound and everything ? does it really matter to a 400 guitar ? wads a pedal used for and wad are terms like acoustic bass and percision bass ?

The shop on the second level at Peninsula Shopping Centre is owned by Dan Enterprise. Can't remember the shop name though. Dan Enterprise is also a guitar shop that is located on Level 4, #04-35, of the same shopping centre. Dan is the owner and he also does repairs on guitars, and used to have a studio up there. However, it's been a while since I have gone upstairs. Wonder whether the shop is still there.

U guys can try the Guitar 77 Shop hahaha. That old man is My fren. He is a fantastic bassist man u shld try asking him he has though only 1 bass in his shop haha

where isit ?

angeldogleslie said:
U guys can try the Guitar 77 Shop hahaha. That old man is My fren. He is a fantastic bassist man u shld try asking him he has though only 1 bass in his shop haha

:D cool where is this dudes shop ?

thanks guys !

Just round the corner from Guitar Connection at Exclesior Shopping Centre basement, which is also connected to Peninsula Shopping Centre where Davis is located. All the shops are located within 10 to 20 metres of each other.

uncle dennis is a nice guy..yupz...

the old man at davis, he can be nice at times too, tt time i was asking around for an acoustic, he was a real help, so was the ladies there. but their mood really depends..well... its understandable as they are humans too, and there are just as much junksh :twisted: t given to them as they are given to anyone else!

yeah...guys..any opinion on Cort guitars? the 500CE if i'm not wrong...around there one...

YES the 2 in s'pore only its retaillin for 1800 i tink yea its the black grennish design of hide's guitar of x japan but he dont have the 1 with the hearts n stuff

angeldogleslie said:
no its uncle tiang he's the guy with the white long hair. Located at the bassment

same lah... oso known as uncle dennis... he was wif luther b4 opening his own shop wat...

Re: where isit ?

stars said:
angeldogleslie said:

:D cool where is this dudes shop ?

thanks guys !

ah ... guitar 77 .... its e one on e shop window got one classical guitar with christ painted on it ? rite rite ... i went his shop e other day ... e onli bass gone liao ! isit advisable to go down to him to ask about bass ? is e basses at his place ex ? cos like c onli gibson guitar there sia ... way to ex for a poor budget beginni like me :oops:

They have cheap guitars there too. No worries, get Uncle Dennis to help you or something. They do trades too. : )

i went to that shop in the evening.. he recommended me the santa fe classical guitar, planned to buy it this coming saturday but i search for the brand on the internet.. no much info about it. Until i located this forum and knew about it... what usual price $145, Now $99.. lucky i found this forum.. if not kena conned liao..

who can recommend me some brand new guitar? im budget.. prefer below $90 or $100

subversion said:
that old man @ Davis helped me carry my amp to the taxi stand, it was a good gesture many here don't see.

He helped me as well to carry my amp to the taxi stand ... :)
Nice from him that's true ...

Latest posts

Back