Guitar shop at peninsula plaza

thor666 said:
A good compromise would be a H-S-H routing found in Mexican strats - you can change to S-S-H or S-S-S easily. If i'm not wrong all Mex strats come in only 1 H-S-H routing irregardless of what's on the pickguard.

I thought it was on the Americans. The Mexicans still have the swimming pools. I might be wrong though. :(

oh,ok...
btw,how's behringer guitars?
the guy who at the shop at parklane(former behringer distributor) recommended me not to buy them...
he told me behringer juz wanted to sell the amp..so juz make a guitar to go along with it...

The guy is absolutely right... Behringer's mission is to bring quality audio products (their mixers and power speakers are widely used here), not guitars... So for beginners, you might want to try Samick GB Malibu 1 from Davis, or a Craftsman Strat. You can get a gd deal from Luther Music, he sells the AC108 at a discounted price when you buy the Craftsman Strat from him...

About woods... I quote this from Trev Wilkinson: "A guitar can only be as good as the sum of its parts". jony's statement is right.

agreed...craftsman strat has slightly better wood and finishing /fretwork etc but bridge pups & tuners budget range too... I,ve seen before in luther music classified can get 2nd hand about $130-$150... def betta than TGM, santa fes or samicks...

luther music?actually,i can get it from michael at parklane...he quoted $90...cheaper than luthers...but he's run out of AC108...
he's also not the distributor of behringer anymore...but will be bringing in audio products in his shop...dunno got behringer or not...

bin4christ said:
luther music?actually,i can get it from michael at parklane...he quoted $90...cheaper than luthers...but he's run out of AC108......

bro Im talkin about the luther music classified ads la... 8)

uzzo88 said:
i dun understand how wood affects tone.. even after going thru tons of info on it... especially for strats.. when the pickup has no contact to the woood at all and vibrations can be transmitted thru pigckguard?? so lil' like dat can affect tone..
but one thing i do agree on is..hmmm.. strats twang.. les pauls bang.. and rgs hmm sorta in the middle..hahaha

How the wood effects the tone is how it effects/absorb the vibrations of the strings. However, wood plays less important role on electric instruments than acoustic instruments. Even more so if ur electric instrument's signal is put through heavy processing.

Latest posts

Back