All IbAnEz JEM lovers in here!~ on the double!~

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
Hmm.. The more I look at my RG350DX, the more it looks like a JEM555WH without the monkey bar grip. But sound wise, its like the Green Tea brand - Heaven & Earth!!
I thought INF pups are rocking?

Check out this pic my Dad took in a guitar shop in Japan, note the Jem77BRMR and the Jem7VWH :)

Also see those beautiful ESP Alexi Laiho customs

471052381IqvxFi_ph.jpg

Epi LP Custom

Wow you found so many guitars to sell?

Got a Epiphone Les Paul Custom? My fren looking for it.

gosh...thanks orangeguitars.com!~

but the prices are little hard to believe..i guess thats why no testing and becos its 2nd hand...

gibson flying V for $1730..lol..thats music to my ears already..
Jem7Vwh at $2200...reasonable enuff

Guys check it out!~

just only realized there's a jem forum here...haha =)
btw im from msia and these are the jems i owned =)

Jem7vwh
Jem77FP
Jem77BFP
Jem77GMC
Jem7vsbl
Jem7dbk
Jem7bsb

thankyou =) the jem7eafx is the fixed bridge wan rite? hows the guitar?havent come across it yet in msia. i apologize for not posting up the pics of my BFP and GMC. will do that once i get to take some pics. =)
actually more like ibanez freak la =) i got 20 ibanez guitars =)

Wow...sweet collection of Jems there! I can only have one at any one time. Anymore than that and it's excessive, especially for me who suck. :) Used to have a 77vbk but I let it go cos I couldn't get used to the neck. Thought I'd swear off Jems, until I found a 7dbk who's neck profile is more like my taste.

thankyou =) the jem7eafx is the fixed bridge wan rite? hows the guitar?havent come across it yet in msia. i apologize for not posting up the pics of my BFP and GMC. will do that once i get to take some pics. =)
actually more like ibanez freak la =) i got 20 ibanez guitars =)

Wow! That is alot of Ibbies. I heard that it it very expensive to get guitars in Malaysia. Is this true?
Is that the reason why so many Indonesians and Malaysians come to Singapore to get their gear?
Thanks for sharing your pix with us. Keeps us GASING for more:p:p:p

Back